LETTERS (MO JIHYE)

| there is no powerhouse of the cell - behind the letter

unknown number

HIIIII

♡⁠(⁠>⁠ ⁠ਊ⁠ ⁠<⁠)⁠♡ ෆ⁠╹⁠ ⁠.̮⁠ ⁠╹⁠ෆ

IT'S ME DANIELLE!!!

have u arrived at your house??

(⁠っ⁠˘⁠з⁠(⁠˘⁠⌣⁠˘⁠ ⁠)(⁠っ⁠˘⁠з⁠(⁠˘⁠⌣⁠˘⁠ ⁠)
seen.

you were stuck on your seat, you read the messages on your phone with pure shock, amusement, and maybe you are also amazed. how did danielle manage to keep up the energy even in the messages?

you can clearly tell that it's her.

you laughed, even in messages, she manages to exude the most positive emotions using emoticons.

she's so adorable. you think.

my bio buddy

hi marsh!

i'm glad you messaged me :))

and yes, i have arrived home safely

thanks for the concern!
sent.

you loved the name marsh, it's cute maybe because it reminds you of marshmallows? like they are sweet, fluffy, and amazing when they're warm!

it reminds you of a certain marsh, danielle! of course it had to be her, she's the only marsh you know and she has all the attributes of the best marshmallow you could ever have for a smores.

my bio buddy

ah gosh

i think i miss you already (⁠。⁠・⁠/⁠/⁠ε⁠/⁠/⁠・⁠。⁠)

i didn't know you were so fun to talk to!

you're so nice and the way you articulate your words,

you're amazing!
seen.

and wow danielle marsh is a bold girl, not afraid to speak her mind, even her heart. she's very clear with her feelings, if they weren't like you — dense and has a low self-esteem, they would think danielle has a crush on them.

in your case, you're afraid to read to much on her words; what if she's just like this to everyone?

it's not far from the truth, but of course danielle sees you so differently from the rest, she's very sure about her new found feelings for you and is very much ready to express it.