s e v e n

"Is this the place we used to love? Is this the place that I've been dreaming of?"

Tomorrow is Christmas that's why today is the last day of dojo. Then it will be off till new year. Well not gonna lie I did need a break from the dojo.

"TODAY WE WILL DO SOME COMBAT TRAINING AND I WILL CHOOSE PARTNERS"

"YES SENSAI!"

thankgod we don't have to choose, I don't wanna go ask random people to become my partner. The thought of talking scares me.

"NAYAKA AND KEISUKE PARTNER UP!"

Keisuke? Who was that again? Oh no. Isn't he the black haired boy with weird vampire teeth? I was avoiding him after that day and now I have to team up with him? no way.

"Oi. Stop wasting time." Keisuke scoffed while approaching me. If only I could scratch him I would have teared that look out of his face.

"EVERYONE TAKE YOUR STANCE AND GO"

we both took our stances. I'm not gonna loose.

"START"

_________

Once again I'm skipping this cause I don't know anything 🥰
_________

"Okay that's enough everyone. Good job. Take a 15 minutes break."

I lost... I lost? How can I lose? No way.
I could feel tears brimming in the corner of my eyes. I tried really hard...whatever I do I see no difference in me...It sucks, being so weak.

"You are a tough opponent." Keisuke said out of nowhere

'huh?' I looked up at keisuke. Did he really say that?

"Tsk. Don't look at me like that now" he turned away from me

'do you really mean it?' he faced me again

"Ofcourse I do stupid. I mean I'm better then you but you are good too. Maybe you are not that sloppy."

'really? Thank-you keisuke' I smiled at him.

"H-hey who gave you the permission to call me by my first name?!" Why is his face turning pink?

'huh? Sensei and shinchiro calls you keisuke. Why can't I?'

"Cause he is my Sensei and shinchiro-kun is older then me! Wait he's older then you too! Use honorifics! And call me baji!"

'huh? No way I already remember you as keisuke now I'm not gonna learn a whole different name.'

"Why you..."
His face turned red. Why is he so angry? It's just a name.

'its okay you can call me Nayaka too I won't mind then it will be equal!'

"It's not that-"

'then what is it? And why is your face so red? There is nothing to be this angry about. Come on.' I nudged his arm.

"Leave it. I am not gonna argue with you." He finally let his guard down.

'does that mean I can call you keisuke?' I turned to him with hope in my eyes