T w e n t y s e v e n

"Mikey really?!"

"Hell no!"

"They are suspicious!"

"Didn't you see what they did to peh!"

The whole gang was against the idea, all of them had something against us. I wonder why Sano liked the idea.

"Quiet" he spoke up. I was shooked by the way all of them who were throwing a fit just shut up, the power he had over his gang was insane. How strong is he really?

"The only thing that is important right now is avenging pah's friend. Anything else shouldn't matter. Dont you guys trust me?"

The crowd finally gave in, we were told to meet them in an abandoned building. I cant believe we are really gonna do this. I just hope to get this over with as soon as possible and then have nothing to do with him anymore.

"Naya-chan? Are you ready?"

'Yeah just one min'

"Why are you wearing that?" Nii-san asked me looking at me up and down, 'wearing what?' "The UNIFORM" I looked down at my outfit once again before looking up at him 'because I dont want to show my identity, duh.'

"Then just wear a mask like me. Aren't you hot in that? Girl, they didn't invite us in a 5 star hotel to have a talk, you are aware of that right? Its abandoned warehouse."

'I will be okay. And wait when did you start sounding so sassy"

He lightly shrugged and said "dont say I didnt warn you, and also I am a SASSY man periodt"

I deadpanned at him, whats wrong with him? Anyways. I knew I was gonna die in this outfit but the truth is I didnt want to have a chance, Manji- I mean Sano already knows me. And there are not alot of girls with red eyes, short hair and a bitchy ass attitude. Yes I am actually very self aware. Also what if hanagaki is there? He knows I can fight. He will recognise me right away.

it will be better if I also keep my gender a secret. In this uniform, my curves aren't visible, I do look small but Sano isnt that tall either. As long as my feminine body is hidden I should be good to go as I am good at emitting voices, I can depend my voice to sound more like a boy.

_____\*^*/_____

As we entered the empty warehouse we saw Sano sitting on a wooden block while ryuyuji stood beside him with two other guys, the chubby one who is usually called Pah and the tall one who got beaten up by me is peh. Nii-san prolly doesn't remember, I should tell him.

As I informed him their names, he told me to call ryuyji and sano as there other name which is 'mikey' and 'Draken' as much as I hate them I gotta admit that draken is actually a cool name. It suits him.

Just as we got to them nii-san cheerfully said "hello Mikey-kun" and waved at all three of them

"Aerion and nyx? That what you call yourselves?" Draken spoke up