n i n e t e e n

I pulled my hands behind and threw the ball at the girl right in front of me, the ball hit her in her hand and she Shreaked, I hope it didn't hurt but even if it did then everything is fair in love and war.

*WHISTLE* "1 out." Sensei announced.

I did a little apologetic bow to that girl and she smiled and waved at me, alright okay I didn't expected that reaction She almost looked happy- well anyways.

That blonde punk held the ball and threw it in our side, my eyes followed the ball, it was going to hit Hina-chan. Not on my watch, I quickly advanced towards Hina-chan as she put her hands infront of her head in a defensive manner, just as it was going to hit her I came in front of her and caught the ball.

Everyone was strucked. Heh now this is the kind of attention I was looking for. Okay now, since Hina-chan doesn't like this game and my opponents are no fun let's just wrap it up quickly.
                         ____________

"all out! class 2's wins."

Everyone cheered and encircled me

"We won!"

"You were amazing Shinzawa-san"

"so cool!"

'ha..ha..ha thankyou everyone...' I said rubbing the back of my head awkwardly, They are too close.

After some hellish 10 minutes everyone finally left, Hina-chan gave me my water bottle and left cause she needed to use the restroom. While I was drinking water I spotted that punk, Right I need to talk to him about the whole bowing whenever they see me thing.

I walked towards him

'hey'

He tensed up and was going to bow before I spoke up again

'dont.'

He looked at me and awkwardly, okay seeing someone fear me is fun, but this needs to stop

'I am Shinzawa Nayaka. You are?'

"HANAGAKI TAKEMITCHI"

'take it easy dude' I took a deep breath. Gosh why are boys so fucking stupid? 'look you guys need to stop calling me boss or whatever and definitely need to stop bowing whenever you guys see me. That's weird.'

"Uh yeah I kinda thought that was weird. Stupid yamagishi."

I smiled and said 'all tho if you guys make trouble again I will beat y'all up.'

"Ahaha...we won't." He said rubbing the back of his head.

'alright then Hanagaki-kun. Inform your friends to take it easy, and not cause any trouble.'

"Yes bos- I mean Shinzawa-san..."

Maybe he is not that bad, I mean I know he's been formal cause He is scared of me but still I think he might be a good guy, all tho I still think Hina-chan deserves better.

'Now tell me Hanagaki-kun. Do you have a girlfriend?' I asked him

"H-huh-? I-um." I could see his face turning red, wait does that mean he has a girlfriend? Shit.