CHAPTER ONE

STYLE

"I'm fine

"I'm fine."

CHAPTER ONE
~
VISIONS ACADEMY

STEALING SOME CASH so she could actually survive in this new universe, she found herself sitting within her dorm room at Visions Academy. her Spidey Sense told her to come here so she did. Holland was thankful that she had her own room all to herself so she could get changed in her suit without someone noticing.

She also got given the uniform that they have to wear to school—which annoyed Holland very much—to which she just tucked into her cupboard. She then got out the pj's she had bought, taking off her suit, hiding it in the cupboard so no one found in case she did get a roomie, and quickly put her pj's which were just coated with avocados.

Which she found adorable.

Seeing as it was one in the morning, she decided to go to bed as she did not want to be sleep deprived on her 'first day of school'. She hopped into her bed, immediately falling asleep. Holland had always been a good sleeper, so she never had trouble falling asleep.

MILES SAT IN HIS ROOM, his favourite song, Sunflower by Post Malone playing as he drew in his graffiti book. "Ooh. Ooh, ooh, ooh." He hummed to the lyrics, clearing his throat slightly. "Needless to say I eh uh eh." He flubbed the lyrics. "Nevertheless. Callin' it quits, now, baby, I'm a wreck." He continued singing to his favourite song.

Meanwhile, outside his room, his mother Rio, and his father Jefferson, were making sure the house was clean but also getting him ready for his first day at Visions academy. "Miles!" His mother called out, trying to gain the attention of her son. Miles, however, kept flubbing to the lyrics, enjoying the vibe it gave him. "Miles, papá, time for school!" His mother tried again.

"Miles!" Jefferson yelled, Miles still singing to the lyrics, oblivious to whats happening. "Miles! Miles!" His father called once again, louder each time.

The last time he called, Miles jumped from his seat, immediately throwing his headphones off and around his neck. "Yeah! Yeah?" He exclaimed before clearing his throat.

"Are you finished packing for school?" His father questioned.

The teenager then looked to his unpacked suitcase. "Yeah." He called out, his voice filled with uncertainty. He closed his sketch book and placed it in his mouth while placing his headphones over his ears again, the music playing. He then moved to grab his laundry basket and chuck all of the clothes in that, into his suitcase. "Just ironing my last shirt." He called out, although it was muffled by his book.