origins

prologue

Many centuries ago, magic jewels bestowing extraordinary powers were created

Many centuries ago, magic jewels bestowing extraordinary powers were created. These were the miraculous.

Throughout history, heroes have used these jewels for the good of the human race.

Two of these miraculous, are more powerful than the others. The earrings of the ladybug; which provide the power of creation.

And the ring of the black cat, which grants the power of destruction.

According to legend, whoever controls both these jewels at the same time will achieve absolute power.

"I want that absolute power, nooroo." A mysterious voice said anger and desperation in his voice.
"I must have those miraculous."

"But nobody knows where these miraculous are." The strange creature spoke warily.

"But i found you, though, my little nooroo." He then put on an evil smirk. "Your miraculous, remind me of its powers again."

"The moth broach allows you to give someone their own superpowers and to make someone your devoted follower." Nooroo explained the moth miraculous.

"And when it comes to luring superheroes, what could be better than creating supervillains?"

"But, master, the miraculous are not meant to be used for evil purposes." Nooroo told the mysterious voice warningly.

"I must have this absolute power! Your miraculous is in my control! I am your master now!" The mysterious voice yelled at Nooroo pointing a finger out threateningly.

Nooroo gasped.

"And you must obey me."

"Yes master." Nooroo said submitting to his command.

Mysterious voice then put on a butterfly brooch. "Nooroo, dark wings rise." Then butterflies surrounded him from head to toe.

Soon the butterflies flew away when he stretched out his arms. "From this day on, I shall be known as hawkmoth."

The day started ordinary, Gwen had just finished getting dressed for school with a new school year.

Just when Gwen put on her glasses, she got a call from a certain redhead. One of her best friends; Alya.

"Hey gwen, i was wondering if you could get me some books from your parents store?" Alya asked over the phone.