evillustrator

gwen arrived in the science classroom with a huff, since she was late

gwen arrived in the science classroom with a huff, since she was late. her seat was next to rose in the back, she waved at her.

"gwen, what are you doing late to my class?" miss mendeleiev asked.

"i overslept. i'm sorry, miss." gwen apologized, luckily she didn't question it again. in truth, gwen was fighting an akumatized villain.

"nathaniel! what are you drawing?" miss mendeleiev asks nathaniel, who looked like he was in a daze. "huh? w-what?"

she picks up one of his drawings. "and these artistic endeavors are clearly why you are failing science."

"i'm sorry." he apologized.

"you go march yourself down to the principle's office. and show him that chicken scratch then you'll be really sorry." miss mendeleiev said.

nathaniel grabbed his stuff, but tripped on chloe's bag dropping his sketchbook and drawings.

chloe picked them up. "ooh, look, sabrina. it's him. as a superhero. and look who he's saving. it's marinette. he is so totally crushing on you, marinette."

"chloe, you can give that back now! you already did enough damage." gwen said, as she snatched it from chloe and handed it back to nathaniel. "here you go."

"thanks." he smiled and went out the door.

"i hope you're happy with what you did chloe." gwen said going back to her seat. "very." she hears.

"the next particle physics presentation group is nino, adrian, and alya." miss mendeleiev announced. "and then, sabrina, chloe, and marinette."

'uh oh, that's not good.' gwen thought. she felt bad for marinette.

"uh, miss, can't you add her to another group? sabrina and i work much better on our own." chloe retaliated.

"this is a group presentation. not pairs. deal with it." miss mendeleiev said. "and finally, rose, gwen, and alex."

soon the bell rings.

'it's after class. i wonder what's taking nathaniel so long." gwen worries. "i hope he didn't get akumatized."

tikki came out of her open bag. "tikki, it's not safe, stay hidden."

"i sense an akuma nearby." tikki explained with a worried tone.

"where?" gwen asks.

"in the library, and quick." tikki said. gwen transformed into ladybug after checking that the locker room was empty.

"i'd bet my money that chloe was behind it." gwen suggested.

gwen saw a hair dryer corner chloe into a closed space. she wrapped her yo-yo on it and landed on the hair dryer.