pixelator

"thanks to the generosity of mr bourgeois, we're able to have our work experience field trip today at the grand paris luxury hotel

"thanks to the generosity of mr bourgeois, we're able to have our work experience field trip today at the grand paris luxury hotel. each of you will get hands-on experience with the many jobs at the hotel." miss bustier announces. ivan and mylène are hitting each other with pillows, and she sighs heavily.

"you'll be graded on your effort, which will affect whether you pass or fail the class." miss bustier hinting at the two couple.

gwen was seen sweeping the dust or hair on the furniture. "gosh, since this is a luxury hotel, i would have thought there wasn't any dust."

she sneezes. gwen heads towards marinette and alya, whom seems to be watching chloe and adrian.

"do you have alya and marinette on your list, mr bourgeois?" bustier asked him, who replied confused.

"i bet i know who helped daddy make the assignments." alya whispers.

"knowing chloe, yeah." gwen said, which made them jump.

"girl, at least you got the easier job, who knows what me and marinette have to do." alya said. marinette had a look of worry on her face.

gwen couldn't say she blamed them, with chloe, it was always something worse than it was before.

"this is going to be the worst day ever!" marinette panicked.

"there must be an oversight." mr. bourgeois stated. Before he could say anything further, chloe called him over, holding a sheet of paper.

"ah, oh yes. alya, you're going to be sorting trash at the main dumpster." alya gasps. "and marinette who will be—" he stops when someone enters.

"wow!" chloe says in awe. gwen could have sworn she's seen him before somewhere. perhaps posters.

"that's—" marinette paused.

a guy with purple hair, a rock outfit, and a...crocodile! and a whole bunch of luggages surrounded him.

mr. bourgeois walked over to the man angrily. "excuse me, but this is a luxury hotel, not a zoo!"

chloe again called him over and when she was done, he completely changed his tone and body language.

"mr stone, welcome to the grand prairie hotel! i am mayor bourgeois, and owner of this luxury establishment in fact, the most luxurious in all of prairie! How may we serve you?" bourgeois exclaimed.

"how'd you think, i didn't just come here to admire your lobby." jagged stone! that's where gwen knew him.

'a little mean, wouldn't you say.' gwen thought. but she had no room to judge. especially since he's a rock star. 'best to say out of his way.'