lady wifi

"i'm very pleased with how you all did on your last assignment

"i'm very pleased with how you all did on your last assignment." miss bustier said. "some of you have really stepped up and i do appreciate it. now it's time to move on to our next assignment."

gwen noticed chloe pointing at bustier looking at alya, who was holding a picture of ladybug with her face cut out and she sighed.

she put it down when miss bustier looked at her. "where's marinette?"

"i think she's in the bathroom. stomach was hurting miss." alya replied.

"tonight i want you all to read chapter three of the breathtaking 'france; the first thousand years.'." she handed out the homework.
"then another this simple questionnaire."

miss bustier asks alya. "see to it that marinette receives it."

gwen walked to alya in the hallway. "let me guess, she's late again."

alya nodded. "what are we going to do about that girl." she sighed, hand on her face.

"well i would probably overslept also if i was her. homework added with her parents bakery, and designing clothes, it has to be tiring." gwen suggested.

alya smiled. she stops when she saw something red in chloe's hand. "wait! hide!" alya pulled gwen's arm behind her.

"what are we supposed to be looking for?" gwen asked, looking at alya confused.

"i think i know who the real ladybug is! i have to tell marinette." alya said excitingly.

"w-who do you think it is?" gwen stammered. she nervously rubbed her hands.

"i'll tell you when we go over to someplace safe and quiet." alya said. she grabbed her arm again and pulled her to the back of the school.

"all right the person who is ladybug is...chloe." alya said.

"chloe?" alya nodded. "as in chloe bourgeois? that chloe?"

gwen internally sighed in relief. 'good that i didn't make it obvious.' gwen thought. "are you sure it was her? it could have been something else. not that i'm saying you're wrong!"

"i'm positive she's ladybug. she had the mask and yo-yo, chloe put them in her bag." alya told her.

"i don't know. it can't be. both of their hairs are different and their voices." gwen stated.