Where am I?

???: Where am I? (sees her friends) Saki, Shiho! 

Saki: Ichika! You alright.

Ichika: Yeah, I'm alright. Where in the world are we?

???: In Hopes peak academy

Saki: Kamishiro-san

Rui: Did a bit of research and this what its called Hopes peak academy.

???: Thats right!

Suddenly a talking that seems to be an animatronic.

???: Greetings I am MonoMiku, headmaster of this school. The other five behind mean are gonna be your deans which i like to call it. MonoRin, MonoLen, LukaKuma, MonoMeiko, and Kaitokuma.

MonoMiku: Its seems that you all know each other.

Shiho: Eh? Excuse me?

???: Shii-chan!

Shiho: You kidding me.

Shizuku: There you are, thank goodness you guys are alright.

Airi: You guys maybe the last ones to wake up.

Kohane: Hai!

Mono: Okay enough talking, lets go over the rules first.

Rule #1: Students may reside only within the school. Leaving campus is an unacceptable use of time.

Rule #2: "Nighttime" is from 10 pm to 7 am. Some areas are off-limits at night, so please exercise caution.

Rule #3: Sleeping anywhere other than the dormitory will be seen as sleeping in class and punished accordingly.

Rule #4: With minimal restrictions, you are free to explore Hope's Peak Academy at your discretion.

Rule #5: Violence against headmaster Monokuma is strictly prohibited, as is destruction of surveillance cameras.

Rule #6: Anyone who kills a fellow student and becomes "blackened" will graduate, unless they are discovered.

Rule #7: Additional school regulations may be added if necessary.

Rule #8: Once a murder takes place, a class trial will begin shortly thereafter. Participation is mandatory for all surviving students.

Rule #9: If the guilty party is exposed during the class trial, they alone will be executed.

Rule #10: If the guilty party is not exposed, they alone will graduate, and all remaining students will be executed.

Rule #11: Lending your e-Handbook to another student is strictly prohibited.

Rule #12: The guilty party may only kill a maximum of two people during any single "Killing Game."

Rule #13: Attempting to break into locked rooms is strictly prohibited.

Mizuki: Did you just say murder.

MonoMiku: Yes, in order to graduate, you must kill each other with out getting caught. 

Everyone the gasps.

MonoMiku: Thats right. But not just that. Six of you guys are Ultimates of despair. You must find out which people are their identities. You may never know. Some can get away, some may not. Who knows. And you may need these Monopads. (Hands them out). They have your profiles your names, everything on it. Also, you'll be giving Monokuma files when the victim has been killed. Now then everyone, head to your dorms and we'll soon begin lunch.

Minutes later in the hallway, people were heading down.

Emu: This is scary. What to do. 

Rui: Don't worry besides, what can go wrong.

Kohane: Yeah. Uh Kamishiro-senpai, I think you jinxed it.

Rui: What do you mean.

Then an alarm went off.

MonoMiku: A body has been reported, please head to the kitchen stat.

Everyone then ran to the kitchen to see Ichika and Shiho, who reported the body.

Emu: NOOO!!!!

Saki: No way.

Shiho: Honami.

Honami Mochizuki: The Ultimate Drummer: Dead

Who do you think killed Honami? Find out in the next chapter.