Mafuyu's Execution and Goodbye, Killing School Life

Its the final chapter! Get ready!

Game over

Mafuyu Asahina has been found Guilty. ITS PUNISHMENT TIME!

Punishment: The Ultimate Torture of Despair.

Before the execution commences, Mafuyu is shown standing on a desk, proudly waving at the "camera". As the view slowly zooms out, parts of the previous execution stages appear behind and around her, ending with the crusher from the "Classical" conveyor belt. Throughout each stage of her execution, Mafuyu reacts with varying levels of calm, happiness, and even boredom. She also appears more or less unharmed until the very end of the execution. Starting with the Never-ending intense box, she smiles while the music is playing and the music box closes. Next the hoop of doom, which is Mafuyu, shooting basketballs at ease, despite the sweat falling down even if the hoop falls on her. Then came Rush Hour, which then closes her eyes as the floor gives away and opens her eyes, as she is also drowning. After that came Archeress army, which she then enjoyed shooting the minions with... despite her getting hurt. We finally then enter the final execution, the "classical" conveyor belt. She is then sitting in her chair waving at the "camera" with joy while MonoMiku is playing randomly. At the same time, the crusher and the piano cover then close at the same time, causing MonoMiku and Mafuyu to both get killed in the process.

After her execution...

Toya POV: That was when everything came to an end... The final class trial.

Akito POV: Mafuyu Asahina, the Ultimate Despair, Life at Hopes peak. It was all over.

Minori: Um, can we go outside now?

Kohane: But we're not sure what to expect once we do..

Ichika: It may be vast in the outside world.

Shiho: But there sure would despair out there.

Akito: There is sure is plenty of hope!

Ena: At this school, its kinda like our graduation.

Minori: Thats right.

Toya:....As long as we don't give up. Courage surges through us. So we'll never lose hope!

As they made it to the door. Toya then presses the remote that Mafuyu left for them. The door then opens.

Toya: Now then, through this door of our future, where hope and despair intermingle, LETS SEE WHAT OUR FUTURE HAS IN STORE!

Everyone: YEAH!

They then walk through the door and never looked back, all except Toya.

Akito: Oi, Toya. (Grabs Toya's hand) Lets go, shall we.

Toya: Okay. (Then walks with Akito)

Toya POV: Lets see what our future has in store for US!

The story is now over! Hope you enjoyed the story!!!!