MonoRin

Note: This was formerly entitled: My sibling, my friend. This is part 1.

Rui: Tsukasa...

Akito: Seems like there's nothing we can do other than find clues and solve who the killer is.

Toya: Akito's right.

Kohane: then c'mon, lets just check the MonoMiku file and see what we got.

MonoMiku File: The victim's body was found around 1:00 right in the cafeteria. The victim shows signs of blood from the victims mouth. Little evidence is shown for the killer's identity. The victim was also hit in the head with something heavy.

Ena: This is quite a tough case.

Ichika: But lets give this is shot. I mean, we solved tons of these cases.

Rui: I checked the body and it seems like his back happened to be sprained. The heavy part might have to do something with it.

Ichika: Sand?

Saki: The sand seems to have leaked out. A sand bag maybe?

Kohane: Its coming from the auditorium! (Comes back from where she came from).

In the auditorium...

Shiho: Is that rope hanging up on there.

Mafuyu: That means he was strangled to death. But it seems like they immediately took him off, and then the sandbag.

MonoMiku: Attention all students, head down to the elevator because its class trial time!

At the class trial.

Kohane POV: Another student has convicted the crime of murder! Now, we have to solve, or else we are going to die next!

Class trial Start!

Ena: Lets start with the evidence we have so far. Which is the sand bag and the rope.

Rui: As we know, the rope was eventually found right in the auditorium, and the trail of sand was from the sand bag.

Akito: The sand bag, however was proclaimed the heavy thing that hit Tsukasa's head.

Toya: Plus, it appears that Tsukasa was choked to death.

Shiho: But where did they get the rope from? I bet it might've been from the gymnasium, maybe it was from a jump rope or...

Ichika: Its close but not quite.

Shiho: Huh?

Ichika: The rope was from the auditorium. I noticed there was a rope missing backstage so it could've been the case.

Kohane: But how did the body make its way to the cafeteria?

Toya: Wait a minute, I don't think the killing site was in the cafeteria.

Everyone: What?

Toya: What if the killer moved the body to the cafeteria to throw us of the trail!

Minori: Thats right! I think the sand bag must've gotten stuck on Tsukasa!

Akito: That might be it, there is no other way the sand trail could've been made.

Ena: Hold on a second, I think I know who killed him

Akito: Really?

Ena: Yeah I think. More like mastermind killed another mastermind.

Kohane: I don't get it.

Ena: Let me just say this. Tsukasa Tenma's killer is MonoRin!

Ichika: Wait a minute, the teddy bear. More like the person behind.

Kohane: Its not as crazy as you think. The killer must've been a mastermind and must've planned their death.

Minori: I agree, it may be natural that Tsukasa was slained by a mastermind.

Mafuyu: But that would mean Tsukasa is also a mastermind, referring to what Ena said earlier.

Shiho: Yeah might be true.

Toya: That we have a mastermind within our range to be the killer.

Ena: Yes Toya, and she goes by the name, Saki Tenma!!!

Saki: What?!

Shiho: Hey wait, it can't possibly be her. She's our childhood friend!

Ichika: Yeah thats true, there's no way she could've killed her own brother.

Akito: No, your wrong!

Ichika & Shiho: What.. are.. you..saying.

Akito: How about I explain it to prove it!

Toya: I'm with you.

Toya: Around a different time, Tsukasa must've been chatting with the killer aka the mastermind. They made a planned so hopefully they wouldn't get caught and everyone else gets executed.

Akito: Not only that, maybe execute someone they maybe looking for. So they made Tsukasa as bait. Either way, the killer used the rope and hanged it one Tsukasa. After that they make him choke on him, explains the coughing of blood, and while at a right time, they dropped the sand bag right on his head killing him. 

Toya: Then finally, the person then dragged the body to the cafeteria. Realizing the sand leaked out the person must've dragged the sand bag backed to the auditorium and probably disposed.

Akito: I think Toya and I both got it right! Saki Tenma!

Saki: Fufu, congrats.

Ichika: What, Saki whats gotten into you.

Saki: You figured it out.

Suddenly fog comes in and MonoRin appears with Saki in different clothes. She was in black and red formal clothes with golden buttons. She wore black and blue pants and some red on it and black shoes. She wore a white undershirt with a dull yellow tie and a white bow tie. She also had a piece of black cloth with MonoRin's icon underneath the cloth tied on her.

Saki: Ah, finally came out of hiding! When your in despair, you can also pretend in joy and cheerfulness. Yes, Tsukasa is MonoLen if you were ever wondering. We became masterminds so we can stay together. Now then, to congrats to you guys again, for figuring it out!

Saki Tenma, MonoRin: Ultimate Despair.

Shiho: Saki...

Mafuyu: Hate to break it to you, but its high time we vote you out.

Saki: Not so fast honor student. I'll let you guys vote me out if you help me with something.

Rui: What is it?

Saki: Guess, what was the one evidence we found in our previous case. Hint: Its Shizuku's execution.

Nene: Wait a minute. I think I know. Remember the note right in Airi's hand.

Rui: That's right.

The note: I've been spying on the Mono meetings lately and they say theirs been a traitor in the masterminds. Find him/her. You need to vote them out or kill them. -Airi Momoi

Ichika: Thats right! She was after the TRAITOR.

This is the end of part one of My sibling, My friend. Part 2 is coming up and the traitor will be revealed.