Conversation 

Conversation
Jj are you coming with me to my race to night or are you staying back? Oh I'll go you're going to be racing the kauiltz twins tonight are you not? Oh yes I am there the 2 youngest mafia leaders but hey you like one of them do you not his name is bill am i right? Well yes but he would never like me he has so much more power then I do and I don't know anything about cars but the little things you have taught me..

Jj you are best friends with the youngest most powerful mafia leader in two countries and in 5 states in the USA you have power for as long as you have me by your side you have just as much. Now go get dressed my love we have a race to win.

{I love Jj with all my heart I will always make sure to give her everything she has ever wanted she is the only family I have ever since we were vary little she has always been by my side be for my parents got killed he parents kicked her out so she lived with me and ever since then we have gotten closer everyday I love her with everything and I would risk everything for her. I got dressed in a black top and a tiny mini skirt with some old Converse.

 Jj I hade a really beautiful tight red dress on that I gifted her for her birthday with are matching bracelets

Me and her both got in my car as I sped off to rode 95Q Also I'm vary sorry the characters did not post first tested so the next page will be the characters

Also I'm vary sorry the characters did not post first tested so the next page will be the characters. This one's really short but trust me the rest of the story will be long! 🤭kisses💋