Are sweet ever after

It's was the night of the wedding I was so excited and happy I hade never felt so so loved and Tom just made everything so much better we just hade that "mafia type love" it was unbelievable that out of use people that never believed in love of anything of that kind are not getting married? I was glad I hade them all by my side and happy that GUSTAV and Georg are walking me down the aisle I truly felt happiness little me would never believe that I even made it this far let alone fell in love. I feel so blessed that I kept going through I didn't want to I hade Jj to thank for that she helped me she helped me feel safe and calm I hade always admired her she was truly the most wonderful person I hade ever met. As I'm sitting here as Jj dose my hair I realize just how crazy it is that I'm about to be married to a man that was now the most important successful man in the mafia with the most important, successful woman in the mafia by his side.

Tom's pov: me and the boys were all getting ready I was beyond excited I loved this girl I wanted to be with her for the rest of my life I really don't know what i would have done if she was not in my life I wanted her no one else would do I wanted her to have my kids I wanted her to be the love of my life to be the person I grow old with only her will do no one else can. They boys were talking about the surprised gift in her family question to get the groom a gift I was confused why they were acting like I was going to be out my mind amazed at but all I was looking forward to was calling her by my last name.
It was time to leave she would be walking down the aisle soon I thought that the boys would stay with me when I got up on the altar, but GUSTAV and Georg left? Wtf were they doing?!?

Soon after the doors open to see GUSTAV daughter and Jj with flowers they gently spread them about the aisle they were super excited about it as they arrived at the top of the steps to the altar standing in there respectively placing. That's when I seen adelyn she hade one hand wrapped around Georgs hand one one around gustavs she was absolutely beautiful she hade the biggest smile I hade ever seen from her on her face I was over the moon excited. She looked amazing I truly was the luckiest person ever to exist little me would have never said something like this.

GUSTAV: I walked her down the aisle, holding a bouquet of flowers for her as she has her arms wrapped around mine, and her other wrapped around Georg I was beyond happy for her. When I first met her she seem so broken. I never truly seen her smile or say I love you or even think about love she wouldn't even say I love you too georg and that was her best friend other than JJ and even she wouldn't say it to jj I was just happy for her. She was like a little sister to me. We grew so close over the years closer than we ever been before. My wife loves her my child adores her. She truly is my sister and I would love her forever. I can't believe she's finally happy and living her life not mad not angry, overwhelmed, sad depressed I mean she even fix her eating problems. But she also did it for the babys. She was pregnant With twins must've been a genetic thing because of Tom and bill that was her surprise gift.

Georg pov: me, and Adelyn's arms locked together as her other one locked in Gustavs she looks incredible. My little sister look amazing. I was so happy she found someone that made her truly feel loved more than I ever could more than any of us. Could Tom just had that affect on her on everyone to be honest he was such a kind, gentle sweet person when you got to know him and so is she they were truly perfect for each other. The most respected powerful woman in the mafia, with the most respected powerful man in the mafia they were truly soulmates It was love at first sight for tom and I believe that it was love at your site for Adelyn to I think she just created a barrier to protect herself to push out her feelings till it got to a point where she couldn't do that anymore. I was excited for the twins. She even have a gender and everything I do have to admit the dress hid it a lot but she also wasn't that noticeable thankfully that way we got to keep it a secret from tom but we were all so happy for her.

Jjs pov: my dear sister my angel finally finding peace and happiness, no longer seeking revenge her parents death she truly was happy, and I was even more happy for her singing career was lifted again she's even more popular now than she was when she was younger. She's hey successful mafia leader, but she's not like she used to be everyone fears her, but everyone loves her. She no longer kills people out of anger. She only does it to protect her or her family as soon as I found out that she was pregnant. Was a few months the twins birthday she had been feeling sick and I offered to take her to the doctor. They did an ultrasound and that's how they found out. She cried right there in my arms. I couldn't tell if she was crying because she was happy or sad or even relieved. But I sat there with her and I held her. It's just a little moments that count, and I promised her that I will always be there that she should never be scared to cry or tell me how she feels, and that I respect whatever she chooses to do with the babies, she decided to keep them she was so excited and happy. She always wanted a little baby. She would babysit a lot when she was younger. She was just always good with children. That's why I knew that day when she shot that man that had that family I New, a part of her died when she did that, she went to the family herself. She paid them and for all the medical bills apparently he was alive just on life-support and he was doing very well. She paid for it all and stayed by their side express how sorry she was and I didn't see mad at her. They just seems so much petty for her. She always had a kind soul just people. Walked know, ran all over it crushing it to little pieces. She just needed a few people and time to heal and she did and for that I only have god to thank.
Finally, after saying their vows, they took their kiss and we're officially husband and wife soon after was the surprise gift we all gathered around the cake there was a miniature car on the top she asked him to pull it out and which had pictures of the ultrasounds, and at the end, the babies gender
Two little girls he started to cry. He hugged her so tight. It's like his dream came true I was happy ever after just like out of the movie...

The end  I hope y'all liked this story also I keep using the name adelyn In my story's because it's so easy and short to remember so if anyone could go to my conversation page and let me know some names from my upcoming books would be great. Love you guys.