You cant leave can't you see we need u

(George pov) adelyn was still in surgery they came out a little after saying there doing everything they can but that the glass hit some major organs and veins and she might not live to the next morning I felt my heart sink I loved adelyn she was like my sister.

No she was she was my baby sis and she was Dieing and I can't do anything about it I never even got to give her her gift I hade got her one of her dream cars she hade been talking about it for a long time now it was the Nissan Skyune GTR r34. Ik she would have loved it I was so pissed because now I would have no idea if she would even get to see it. I started to think about all the good memories and how she never even got to tell me she loved me yet it hade been 3 years since she said it.

Ugh I could not help how mad I was I got up and threw my chair I was so uncontrollably angry. I told her I told her so many times not to get in this kind of life that it was dangerous and risky. To be honest it's suicidal you could die any moment, and I didn't scare her. I just drove her more made her want to be more powerful gave her an adrenaline rush, knowing that she could die at any moment and now she might I feel like I failed at helping her I should have been there but I wasn't I wasn't there... it's been 4 hr and they still haven't said anything I stormed up to the reception desk,

( George) WERE THE FUCK IS ADELYN WHY THE REAL FUCK IS IT TAKING SO LONG I WANT TO SEE HER NOW. (Tom) HE RIGHT WERE THE FUCK IS SHE ARE YOU ASKING TO DIE?!? (GUSTAV&bill) YALL SIT YOUR ASS DOWN YOU SCARING EVERYONE AND ITS NOT GETTING US ANYWHERE SO SIT THE FUCK DOWN (George) he was right I just wanted to cry but then I heard  the hospital overcom

(Doctor) ADELYN  LUXEMBOURG IS CRASHING PAGE EVERY ONE ON STAFF NOW! (Tom) WTF WHAT FO THEY MEAN AHE IS CRASHING WTF DO YOU MEAN SOMEONE GIVE ME ANSWERS! (George pov) I started to burst into tears I was so vulnerable I've never been like this in my whole life, but she meant so much to me, and she was getting taken away from me the flash in of an eye. She was my family. I fell to the ground crying I was so mad all the anger and fury disappointment and regret building up inside of me Jj ran over and sat there hugging me as we cried there not knowing if are best friend, family, would get out of this alive. Sitting there made me realize how many people loved her  not just because they were scared of her or because she had power or because she was rich because they genuinely cared about her. It's been a few weeks since Tom and Bill have met her and they already treat her like old like she's their best friend.

As if they've been best friends, their whole life. How could someone so bright, perfect and beautiful, trapped into something so dark scandalous mean so cold she wasn't like when she moved here that 14 year old girl I used to know so bubbly, kind, bright filled of life, ready to explore loved nature. Her passion for cars  has never changed her soul has over the years. She's grown cold and spiteful. I still love her and always will it's just so sad to see someone like that. Turning to someone like that in such a little time I tried warning her so many times, but she just wouldn't listen. She was mad over her parents death which would think she would stay away from the mafia the mafia killed her parents, but yet she went into it. She went into the darkness she absorbed it, but why why would she do that to her self because of revenge it doesn't make sense why would she absorb all the hatred her disgusting mise anything you can think of? Why would she want to become that? Why didn't she run away from it? Why is she so hungry for pain? Why did she do this to her self? why wouldn't she listen to me was I'm not important enough to listen to that she not care about me enough to listen to me or was it that she just didn't get to shit about what happened to her?

She's too young for this she doesn't understand the power and guilt and discuss the springs. The toil takes on your life. If I could go back in time, I will change it all will change your parents death. I will change her, quitting her career that we all know she loved that brought her happiness joy comfort instead, she treated that for something disgusting hateful, nasty cold. A part of me hated her for it but a part of me told me it's not my life to decide I knew that from the very start the day that I met her I knew that our connection would be unbreakable that not only will we be best friends forever, but she will be my sister forever. She will be a part of my family, and whatever she decides to do, I will be there for her, and I will try my best to protect her and support her no matter what, no matter how hard it is, no matter what kind of danger she puts herself in no matter what kind of danger she put me in to I will always be there for my sister She will always have someone looking over her protecting her for however, long she lives for even when she's dead.

1000 word we love George he cares so much for her it hurts me 🥹🙏🏼