I Figured you out my Liebe

(Adelyn's and Jj house they wanted a small house)

(Adelyn's pov) Me and Jj got home and changed it was my first time in a month that I get to see George again and I was so excited I missed him I texted him as soon as I got up to my room

After I was done texting I got ready ( Adelyn's fit)

(George's fit)

Adelyn pov) I grabbed my flipphone and my notebook with all my songs my guitar and keys a knife And my gun and walked downstairs (Adelyn) JJ ARE YOU READY ITS 7 WE HAVE TO BE THERE AT 7:30!!!! (Jj) omg adelyn chill you have a fast car we will be f...

And my gun and walked downstairs
(Adelyn) JJ ARE YOU READY ITS 7 WE HAVE TO BE THERE AT 7:30!!!! (Jj) omg adelyn chill you have a fast car we will be fine- oh I see you just want to see George and GUSTAV huh! (Adelyn) shut your mouth right now and get in the car. (Adelyn's pov) I drove to the kaulitz house and when I arrived it was massive who could buy a house this big!?!?

 (Adelyn's pov) I drove to the kaulitz house and when I arrived it was massive who could buy a house this big!?!?

George lived here it was may first time out of many years I been here. Ofc toms black cars was right in front of the house showing off. (Jj pov) adelyn seems a little on edge but at the same time she didn't and also calm I loved adelyn I'm so happy that she yes to doing this. We both got out the car and went up to the door it opens as soon as we step to it I was shocked(Jj) HOW DID IT DO THAT!? (Adelyn) oh Jj you poor thing they can open and shut their doors with a button so can we you just don't look in depth I remember George saying he got it a little bit ago.

Well walk in love (ugh what ever adelyn "nerd" (Adelyn) what was that? (Jj) oh nothing. (Tom's pov) we were all whating as they walked in to see us all lined up .my heart was beating faster i don't know why tho. I seen adelyn and I skipped a beat she was gorgeous but she she was maching George..? She looked up and seen him and run to him with his arms open. (Adelyn) GEORGE! (George) ADELYN!! I missed you so much it's been too long (George pov) I picked adelyn up she put her legs around my waist and we hugged idk how long but I felt so at home when I'm with her Jj was giggling at us. (Tom's pov) what the hell are they doing why is he holding her like that are they a thing..? What why do I care anyway what is with me to day! (Jj) get a room loves (Adelyn) I jump down of George ( shut up Jj you know he's my best friend! ) IMG HI GUSTAV! (Gustav) HEY ADELYN MISS ME? (Adelyn) ofc ( I kissed him on the cheek and said hi to bill then Tom) (bill) I did not know you were so close to my brothers? Oh ya George if my boy besty we play and do son- we hang out a lot! and I have hang out with GUSTAV many times bc of that so ya! (Bill) oh well you two look great want to eat?
(Jj) omg yes (adelyn) ya sure TW ED

(Adelyn's pov) I don't not really want to eat tbh recently I just have been struggling to eat it makes me sick to be honest. I think Jj has noticed but have not put it to much thought into it. We all sit down I get settled in my chair and Tom say next to me? and George on my left.

We all got plates of food put in front of us I just looked at mine for a little playing with it when everybody talked (Tom's pov) adelyn has not touched her food at all she look disgusted by it I wanted to say something but also I did not want to make it worse and make her feel like she has to eat it. I whispered in here ear so I did not call her out (Tom) hey do you not like it we can get you something else? (Adelyn pov) Scheiße, er hat es gemerkt ( fuck he noticed) (Tom) you know I speak German right?

What's up why fuck? Look I just don't want to eat right now I'm sorry it looks great look I'll eat it! ( Adelyn's pov) I grabbed my fork my hands we shaking really bad but I can't blow it I ate a piece of food and as soon as I did started to feel sick. I pushed back my chair and everone looked at me (adelyn) can you can you pls tell me we're the bathroom is please..? (George) adelyn are you okay you look sick?!?
(Adelyn) Pls just bring me to the bath room
Adelyn's pov) as soon as I got in the bathroom I threw up my body was rejecting all the food I put in my body ik why I did this to my self I'm no longer used to food so now it's making me sick. I felt to much better after I threw up and cleand my self who and walked out.

(George) you okay adds what's up? (Adelyn) oh I just ate to much to fast that's all don't mind me y'all continue! (Adelyn's pov) I sat down Tom was looking at me with this look of " I know your lieing" wich was scary now one was able to read me how did he know that I was lieing was I getting weak?! No this can't be I can't get weak?!? I have to fix this I have to stop showing emotion from here on out.

(Adelyn) George can I cancel are plans for to night? Ya sure but do you still want me to read over it?(bill) read over what? (Adelyn) oh nothing haha (bill) oh alr. (Adelyn's pov will now be (ap) }
(Ap) I slipped him my notebook from under the table and he grabbed it safe. (Tom p) Adelyn slipped George something from underneath the table it look like a notebook I have to find out what's in it at all cost. But I hade this feeling that adelyn was forcing her self not to eat like she was starving her self I grabbed my phone and looked on my space and twitter I compared photos and she for sure lost a lot of weight was the most powerful woman in the world starving her self ?

Shit someone figureed out adelyn you think she's getting weak? 1096 words