Chapter Fifteen

Thought paved around the entrance of the library. How could she let this happen? Sayuri was one of the few people who was on her side. Thought's thoughts raced across her head, like a fierce breeze.

Everyone was stuffed inside. Although it was a large room, it still felt cramped. Wisp sat in a corner with Rustic. Tears continued to stream from her. Thought felt the need to comfort her, but she was too busy comforting herself.

"W— where did she go?" Rustic asked in a softer tone to Wisp.

She just shook her head, "They... took her," Wisp said in between sobs.

Thought sucked in a deep breath. She made her way over to her sister, and her friend. Thought wanted to get there before Wisp was bombarded with questions. Everyone was nervous, but she didn't want Wisp to have a meltdown.

'It might be too late for that,' The sensible part of her mind whispered.

  "Who are you talking about?" Atlanta asked. Although, she looked kind of distracted.

"Also, where is Sayuri? I thought she'll be back by now." She added in the same tone.

"I— uh," Wisp mumbled quickly.

Thought opened her mouth to reply for Wisp, even though she had no idea of what had happened either. "Prince Sparrow... he took her." She finally spat out.

Atlanta's expression didn't change a bit. Even after she heard the news, the smile stayed on her. She showed nothing related to negativity.

"Oh...um..." Atlanta clearly didn't know what to say; Ji-ho, on the other hand, had a face marked with annoyance.

  Drought spoke up, "Sparrow? Prince Sparrow?" He side-eyed Ji-ho.

  Wisp nodded, "I saw him— He kissed Sayuri's hand, then had her knocked out."

  She sucked in a breath before she continued, "I... I couldn't do a thing. I was frozen."

Atlanta was slowly moving away from the group. She tried her best to not make a sound.

Thought watched Atlanta stride off. Pity wrenched at her heart at the thought of loosing someone so close to one. Although she really didn't know the girl, besides the fact that she was another "low ranked," she could imagine the pain she felt.

An image of Moose popped into her head. The sour memory of his terrified face as her and Wisp were pulled away by that garlic-ranking guard... Well, there was no time to worry over him. He was safe, unlike Sayuri.

"Uh..." Edge paused. She tried to act calm, "Did you see where he went?"

  Ji-ho frowned. "Should we even bother to try to devise a plan to save her? She's from Leaf Tribe, so she should know her way around. She doesn't need our help. We're wasting our time."

  "She could probably snatch the document too. Letting Sparrow take her is actually benefiting us in a way." Ji-ho added.

  Thought wasn't listening at first. She hugged Wisp and told her that it was alright. She told her that they would find Sayuri, and then their siblings and Moose.

  Then, that Ji-ho who used to be amusing at the beginning of their "journey", uttered those words. Heat flared up in her face— She must have looked like a Flame Tribe girl instead of Breeze Tribe. Time seemed to slow. Anger rushed up at her.

  Thought didn't think. She drew his fist back, before she launched it at Ji-ho. Then, time sped up again. Thought staggered back. Her eyes were glued onto her hand. It tingled around her knuckles. Thought shook it, before she looked around the room.

——

Chapter Fifteen (2/2) will come out soon! —As will many other parts of this chapter

Sorry for the shorter chapter!

-Echooo :D