part -1

It was silent, the tik-tak sound of the clock and breath can be heard inside the luxury bedroom. A man in thirty is getting ready with some many thoughts running through his mind. He came out from the thoughts when__

?? - yoongi
He look at owner of the voice through the mirror and hummed.
?? - come, break fast is ready
Saying that the person was abt to go, but stopped...
?? - jimin where is dad?
He sighed and said "𝓲𝓷'𝓱𝓲𝓼'𝓻𝓸𝓸𝓶"................

'Dad '? Yoongi called his father...a man in aged Fifty who is looking at a frame with moist eyes.
?? - son

he gave his usual dimple smile to his elder son hiding his all pain, to don't want to make his son sad more of this. Yoongi sighed and took the photo frame from his father and kept it right where it was....
' Dad come, let's eat breakfast ' he took his father with him not before looking at the person in that frame.

Yoongi and his father is eating breakfast the dinnig room was silent like other days. Only the clank sound and their breathes could be heard. Yoongi gazed at the older who is playing with the food.
Yoongi - dad!
? - hmmm.. Yoongi I'm done. You Carry on

He was abt to stood up but stopped when he heard a broken voice.
Yoongi - dad why are you guys are doing this to me? I have only yo- his voice broken when a sob came out from his mouth hot tears are running through his eyes. His father. The elder one covered his face and cried.

Suddenly the atmosphere become glummy. but a cheerful voice broke that.
? - 'Grandadaaa'
Both yoongi and his father turn to the little fluffy ball who running to them with wide gummy smile on her face. They both wipe their tears and smiled.

' ho my princess ' he wide opened his arms to welcome his grandchild who is giggling and running to him.
Yoongi look at the scene with small smile,  and his heart finds peace. The only moments with that fluffy ball were the house finds happiness.

? -  now give me a kiss to granndada.
She giggled and gave a kiss to her grandada.
? - Did you have breakfast my princess?
? - nuu
? - gandada will give you....aahhhh
She opened her mouth, her grandada feed her with lots of love.

Jimin - dad eat it. I will give her
The older one passed a small smile to his son-in-law.
? - it's ok son i will give her.
Jimin - no dad you have you take medicine So dad has to eat everything. aera baby come to appa let grandada eat it.

She nodded and give a kiss on her grandada and get off from the lap,Like a good girl she listen what her appa said. Other smiled at the well behavior kid.

'Appa ' a man in aged forty five was lying on the king sized bed looking at the ceiling. He is deep in thoughs. His beautiful face is now pale, dark circles around his eyes, once shined eyes is now only showing pain. The older one look at to his elder son. He gave a small smile. Yoongi came and sat beside his appa.

Yoongi - did u eat?  He nodde...Have you taken medicine. The older one hummed and caresse his son cheeks lovingly.
? - my son ik among all of us you are the one who hurts the most. (A tear escaped from his eyes) Why does our destiny is playing tricks on us? "𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 "
Yoongi took the older one hand from his cheeks and cried.
Yoongi - appa everything will be fine
? - when?
Yoongi look at his appa with tearful eyes he has no answer with him.

Yoongi, The eldest son of No. 1 business man Jeon Namjoon and Jeon Seokjin. After his graduation Namjoon hand over his company to his elder son Jeon Yoongi. After two three years Namjoon arranged his marriage with park jimin his one of the bestfriend son. Yoonmin couple have a five years old daughter Jeon aera a cute fluffy ball like her appa. The only sources of happiness in that family.
_______________________________

To be continued....