part -14

Jk is standing on the window looking at night sky. A clear night sky is a beautiful and mesmerizing sight. the stars twinkling in the sky, like tiny little diamonds. the moon in all its glory, its light reflecting off the twinkling stars,... But there is one star is shining brightly towards him maybe that star is smiling at him and he know who is that. His eyes are moist but a small smile on his lips looking at that.

JK- hey love I miss you
A knock broke his moment he sighed and went to opened the door and saw his parents. He look at them confused

jk- what happened appa?
Jin- today we are sleeping with you
Jk Didn't ask anything cz he knows..After many years he came back and they had a desire to sleep with their son... Jk is in middle both his sides namjin. Jk is now lying on sideway back facing namjoon. Jin caressing his son's hair softly with a soft smile on his face. Slowly slowly jk slip into dream land. Namjin passed a sad smile and they also slept while hugging jk.

"No.. No plzz... No..you are lying...he is alive.. No"
When jin feel something he switch on the night lamp and look beside him only to get shock... Jk is shaking and trembling, he is Drenched in sweat, He is mumbling in his sleep.. Suddenly he stood up shooting "NO" while breathing heavily.namjin flinched at the sudden voice and they also stood up and saw how jk is breathing heavily they understand it is panic attack. His breathes are getting uneven. They panic

Nj- kookie look at dad
he look at NJ with his teary eyes while breathing heavily " and take a breath come on"

And like that he do with namjoon and jin rub his back after few minutes his breath brcome normal. Jin made him to drink some water after that he lay down and he slowly slep into dream land.

A week passed like this. jk laughs in front of everyone but it never once reaches into his eyes. Everyone knows how much pain he is enduring. Most of the days he has panic attacks but even then his family is with him...mentally and physically he is suffering a lot. He can't do anything. He often sees his mother and father crying over him. Everything is frustrating him. Slowly slowly he is slipping into that illness and He knows that he is slowly going back to the disease... His family understands that too. Every time they remember that they will have to see their son in that condition again, the parents' hearts are breaking again...

It was past mid night. Jk is not sleeping he is looking at the certain frame with so much pain in his eyes.

Jk- Love... There is nothing on earth more beautiful to me than your smile.. No sound sweeter than your laugher. No pleasure greater than holding you in my arms. The moment i look into your eyes i know instantly that i could never live without you. In this life and the next, you are my external happiness I LOVE YOU....

He close his eyes and cut his wrist. A tear drop from his eyes remember about his family..But he knows this is best for him and his family. Otherwise they will cry for him for the rest of their lives. He tried to live but he couldn't bear it all so he took his life. A broken heart is the worst, it's like having broken ribs. Nobody can see it, but it hurts every time you breath...but also there is a small smile on his lips. All the pain ends after a few more minutes. And that's not it, he is going closer to his love, and his mind is jumping with happiness as he remembers it..

"Don't cry appa.. I'm coming to you my love" with the last breath he close his eyes...

It was morning jin is coming to jk room and open it and he is witness for horrible seen.
Jin- JUNGKOOK

He scream and fell on his kness hands in his mouth, tears are flowing through his cheeks. Hearing jin's scream all of them ran towards the room expect aera... All their body become numb seeing the seen infront of them... There jk is lying around the pool of blood with a frame on his hand that close to his heart...But something catch Yoongi's attention a letter. He went to night stand and took it.

Hello..
I know everyone is crying now but don't cry... I said don't cry. Come on wipe you tears.. Wipe. hyung dad do(they did but again the tears are coming)..appa won't listen dad wipe his tears(NJ wipe his husband tears with trembling hands while bitting his lips trying hard don't want to cry like his son said). Yes good now don't cry...."Ik your heart is not ready to let him go but you should know that this place is not where he belongs to anymore....Those we love don't go away, they walk beside us everyday.... Unseen, unheard, but always near still missed and very dear." Appa you remember this words. It was you who said when tae died. Today i want say those words. My body is the only thing without you but I'm live through you, I Didn't go anywhere I'm still alive in your all's heart. You've spent half of your life crying for me, not more. I like to see you all happy and joy...you know now I have peace. No pain at all. All peace and I'm with my better half far away while looking at you guys. He is in my arms now smiling brightlt like he used I'm also smiling. So please don't cry i Didn't like when you guys cry plz smile for me. And hyung say aera his uncle love her and his uncle is seeing her through far. Love you all I'm seeing you guys from here with my love. Don't need to miss me so much.
Jungkook.......

The letter felt down from Yoongi's hand......

The funeral is going on. Everyone is crying. But they will change, as jk said.. After the funeral work namjoon took jin while jimin follow their with aera in his arms.

Yoongi - sleep well jungkook with your love.

With a small smile and teary eyes he went from there....

He ʲᵏ is his Phoenix
He ᵗᵃᵉ is his Raven
Their Love story is Magical

______________________________________

END