part -8

The sky was turning darker as drop by drop it started raining hard with thunderstorms. The sound of water hitting the coffin was echoing everywhere.

Kim Daehyun and kim sara stared at the wooden box kept over the grass, his breath was unsteady and dizziness all inside his head...his precious son is sleeping inside and will not waake up ever. The truth was poisoning the kims to death...Tae's parents are looking like lifeless only the tears are flowing through their eyes no emotions are showing their face.

JK- tae plea-se com-e ba-ck to me ple-ase just ple-ase love come ba-ck. Yo-u prom-ised me that Yo-u will be wit-h me forever. An-d now how can Yo-u disap-peare-d like that? Please come back... Ple-ase i beg you... PLEASE

His heart was aching badly knowing his love, his baby won't come back to him ever again. He's gone to some other world from where he won't be able to come back. It was too much for him to handle. Jungkook gripped his hands around his baby's coffin and started crying his heart out... Letting out all the emotions. Yoongi cupped his mouth to muffles his voice. Namjoon pulled jin to his chest to let him shed his tears while controlling his own.

The kims and Jungkook get alert when he felt the box getting lifted by four people.jk shook his head vigorously. He isn't ready for this... Never.

Daehyun - wh-at are Yo-u doing no le-ave it i said le-ave it can't Yo-u see it's co-ld the-re stop it i won't let Yo-u take him... My baby sca-red of dark-ness... He'll c-ry...He will ca-ll for me... He nee-ds me. It's d-ark there plea-se... Please... He pleaded, wailing loudly. everyone felt their heart crushing looking at the helpless father who was begging infront of them. Sara went to her husband and hug him.

Sara - honey our baby is gone...we need to let him go... He need peace.
She said and cried on her husband impress both are not ready to let go of their precious son....

Daehyun - you can...... Proceed. Keeping a stone inside his heart daehyun gave his last authority. Sara hugged him tightly.

JK - NO DON'T LAY ONE FINGER AND YOU WILL REGRET. Jungkook growled looking at the boys. They flinched at him and they back away.

Yoongi - Jungkook try to understand... Tae is no more. This was not an illusion but fate.
Jk shook his head vigorously the grip around the coffin tightened. Jin pull away from namjoon and went to Jungkook who is sitting beside the coffin with tighten grip around. Jin bend on his level and cup hi cheeks with his trembling hands. Jk look at his appa with red short eyes cz of continues cry. Jin wipe JK's tears and said....

Jin- kookie my son.... Ik your heart is not ready to let him go but you should know that this place is not where he belongs to anymore....Those we love don't go away, they walk beside us everyday.... Unseen, unheard, but always near still missed and very dear. Let him go kookie.... He need peace... Let him go....

For a long while he sat there, staring blankly at the casket. Hd take a deep breath and engulfed all the emotions inside him. He put his hand over the nameplate and traced his fingers over his favourite letters.... He sighed and opened the upper bridge of the black box. A painfull sob left from his lips. Their lying his baby in white dress. His face his pale but beautiful as always... He slowly brought his hands to caress his hair he leaned and place his lips on his life's forehead. A tear escaped from his eyes after few seconds he back away and whisper "sleep well my love... In this life and the next life, you're my eternal happiness... I love you " he caressed his face one last time before closing the bridge slowly. He closed his eyes and tears cascaded down his cheeks. Everyone could feel how broken he is. Yoongi hold him and help to get up. Jk slowly raise his head and wipe his tears. He caressed the box one last time with aching heart before standing up with yoongi.

The coffin was taken to the pit. After that prist deliver the Eucharist prayar and holy after all the funeral work it's time for burial. First prist came and sprinkle small amount of dirt on the casket then Kim's come forward and do the same. After that jeons also do with jk. And some mourners sprinkled. Jk look at the seen with his painful eyes and blank face. He was shivering in the cold rain but he didn't care. The nerves in his mind were messing with him, giving all the flashes of their moments

Together making Sweet memories,together smiling, talking, laughing,hugging, kissing, cuddling, making love everything they did together to become one always and forever. Now its past...... Taehyung was going to be past in his life. A beautiful memory.

Tae's pit closed and jk fell dizzy was together.
____________________________

To be continued........