part -13

jk come infront of his room door after.... After sixteen year's. He sighed and slowly push the door and enter inside.... He look around the room. It didn't change a bit.. it still same as before only the bedsheets and curtains are change...The room is full of their memories...Their  smiles, their laughs, Tae's moans and more and more.. He slowly took step towards the frames were the all are hange it on wall. He trace is fingers on them.

 He trace is fingers on them

Those are his , once beautiful life memories

Those are his , once beautiful life memories. It's him and his love. All the frame have bunny smile and his most fav boxy smile...he look at the each one with pain in his eyes. He remember each and every beautiful memories of them together...how happy they were... Now.... A tear drop from his eyes

He took one of the frame of his love who have boxy smile on his face he trace his fingers on the frame and bring close to his heart.

" I love you my love I miss you more than words can say"

he cried, he cried his heart out.. The pain is still fresh, the time heals all wounds yet here years later he is still broken...the pain he got sixteen years ago is still fresh in his heart. After those all years He couldn't forget the horrible day in his life....after good time of crying and letting out of his pain he got up and went to fresh up... After undressing himself he look at the mirror to see his own reflection. He was not same as before. Once build up body is now not longer, He lost so much weight his  body is so weak now. Once handsome face is now have dark circles under the eyes and his cheeks be come thin and face look paler. Once his doe eyes is filled with all emotions now it only sees pain... After freshen up he left to downstairs.

When he came to dinning table he saw his appa is already arranged the table with his favourites and his hyung and hus daughter and his dad is also sitting and waiting for him. He went to there and sat on ine of the chair. They clearly saw his blood shot eyes but didn't say or nor asking anything cz they know the reason behind that eyes. They sigh sadly knowing he still didn't move on....Jin started to serve jk, jimin serve to other. After severing jin sat beside jk and cares his hair sofly.

Aera- bunny unckie what happend to your eyes?
Jk smiled at the Innocent question of the cutie pai, he just smiled at the tiny human and blink his eyes. She look at the her uncle confused but didn't said anything.
JK- How old are you?
Aera- 4. She said cutely showing his little baby fingers. Jk couldn't help he coo at her cuteness. Other's smile at that. After a silence jk ask

JK - how is appa and eomma(Kim's )?
NJ- after ta- (he stopped and look at jk, he just nodded only like to continue further ) you know.. Hmm... Sara, her one side paralyzed cz of the shock. Six years ago she passed away after that daehyun's brother take him to with him. Now he is in Australia with his brother.

Jk just nodded only Didn't said anything... When jin saw jk is about to finish his food he serve him more.
JK- no appa don't. i don't want more I'm already full
Jin- stop your blabbering and eat. Look how thin your. I want my bunny back like before.
JK- aren't i same as always used to be?
Jin Didn't said anything. Just signal jk to eat more. After Little talk all finish their lunch. Now all are sitting on the living room.

JK- when was your marriage?
Yoongi - seven years ago. He smiled jk hummed.
Aera- unkieee.... She ran to jk and jump on him who catch her saftly in her arms.
JK- hoo my little camp why so hyper. He asked smiling at her

Aera- unkie can we go park today evening? Plz.. Pretty plz. She ask showing her puppy eyes and a cute pout on her lips.
When he saw that, he remembered someone else....his eyes filled with water but before it could flow through the cheeks he blink his eyes and smiled at her.

Yoongi - No need. don't want to go anywhere.
Aera- why dad. I'm asking to my uncle not you na.
Every one laugh at her reply. Yoongi glare at his daughter. She looked away from her father.
After so many years. Today is the best day in life. After so much fun now its time for bed time.
___________________________

To be continued...