part -11

Jk slowly opened his eyes but saw everything white around him he roamed his eyes around. He was wearing a white shirt and pant. His hands and face looked paler than usual. He felt shivering cz of the cold wind. He rub his palm together and rub in his forearms...

He slowly started walking forward to feel less cold. He kept walking and walking... But there was no ending of the path all he could see was a shinny light coming from far. After getting tried by following the light in hope to get out of this place he knelt down feeling tired. His body started to shivering badly cz of the cold wind he curled himself into a ball and lay down felling so sleppy.

Moments later he feel a soft touch of his forehead and a sweet angelic voice. He slowly opened his eyes and look at the figure. He gasped looking at the white figure. He slowly whispers "Tae "

There his Tae, his baby is looking at him like always with soft smile on his angelic face. His lips started to twitching, tears started to flow from his eyes he pulled tae to himself and buried his face into Cork of his neck and cried, cried his heart out. Tae chuckled and caressing his back

Tae - ayigo..why my baby is crying? Did he miss me that much?
Jk nodded. He slowly look up and whisper "ysh" with cute pout on his lips. Tae smiled at that. Jk again buried his face into Tae's neck. He feel so warm like he used... They both sat their few more minutes and slowly back away..

Jk -  why you leave me alone?
Tae didn't give the ans to that question he just give a smile only. He slowly caress jk cheek and said. There were sitting closely in each other's arms noy caring about the place as long as they were together.
JK- this place is beautiful yet cold i like it

Tae- you like it
Jk hummed and hugged him more
JK- but it's getting colder. We need to go back to home.
Tae- yeah
Tae smiled, getting up helping tae to stand up too.
JK- how do we go back there is no way.

Tae- you'll find away koo~
JK- won't you come with me?  Securing his waist in his arms due to fear..fear of losing again...fear of being left alone again. Tae cup jk face and kiss his forehead and said.
Tae- when you want me just close your eyes, and i will be will you only a heart beat away.
JK- you are coming with me right. He ask with teary eyes, not understanding the words exactly.
Tae- koo~ My baby come out from that hell love... Ypu already suffer too much now enough.. Come out my love... Come out from that horrible world...all are waiting for You... Go back yo them.... Come out... Love... Come out
He slowly whisper the last part and hugged jk tightly and closed his eyes jk too.

Tae- be strong my love be strong...i will always look after you. I love you and will do... Be happy. He back away and look at jk with so much love in his eyes and a soft smile.... He slowly slowly began to disappear in the air from jk arms.

JK- no tae... No plz...plz.. Not again.. Plz  he completely disappear from their

"TAEEE"

"BABYYY "

"COME BACK PLZZ"

jk shot open his eyes breathing heavily. His vision is not clear... Sometimes he blink his eyes and look around and saw he is in unknown place... Look like he is in hospital. But why? The question formed on his mind. He look at his side and saw two figures are looking at him... It's not his dad nor his hyung two unknown man's to him. He is sure that he saw them somewhere but don't know. The two person's looking at him worried . before he could ask anything he again felt dizzy.........

It was pretty morning, the beautiful sky embraced another bustling but delightful day.......Yoongi was in his room with his princess who is playing with her dad's hair.

Ring~ Ring
Yoongi take his phone from beside the night stand and look at the caller ID. Seeing the ID he sat straight cz of the shock, not before hold his daughter securly in his arms... He took deep breath and attend the call.

On call
Yoongi - hello doctor
JH - hello yoongi it's me Hoseok
Yoongi - yaeh.. I understand. Why you called me doctor. Anything serious.
JH - No.. No nothing serious..can you come here as soon as possible and no need to worry.
Yoongi - ok... I'm coming.

He hang up the call and tell his daughter to call her appa. She nodded and left to call her appa. Yoongi hurriedly began to get ready, even tho Dr hoeask said don't be scared, he is scared the shit out. His heart beating 100x speed. It just in these 15 years he didn't got the call from doctor and that wasn't helping at all. Did anything happen to jk? Or his mental health condition get verse than before? The same two questions are roaming around his head... Jimin came to their room and found his husband is getting ready. "Huh Didn't he took day off today now what " he ask to himself and went to yoongi. Yoongi saw his husband and explain him where he is going and the doctor call.

Yoongi - don't need to tell anything to appa and dad after i reach their I'll call you.
Jimin nodded his head in worried. He follow yoongi still he drove away. When he turn around he saw jin is looking at him in questionable face
Jin - where he go?
Jimin- he got a argent call from company so he left. Jin nodded and left to kitchen. He thank to god to Didn't stuttering when he replied to his father-in-law.

Yoongi reach their within fifteen minutes and hurriedly went inside. His legs and hands are trembling second by second his anxiety is also increasing. He was going through the hallway he saw Dr Hoseok is speaking to one of the nurse when he spotted yoongi he waved his hand and signal him to came to him. He went JH

JH - ok then go. He said to the nurse the nurse bowed at him and left to do her work.
Yoongi - what happened doctor? Why you called me suddenly.
JH began to walk yoongi follow him
JH- five days before i took jk outing.
Yoongi - huh! He asked surprisingly.

JH (smile)- yeah.. I expect this reaction from you. Past five months he is not aggressive as before. I'm not telling he isn't aggressive he do... In these five months only three, four times only we couldn't control him....Most of the time he was silent, just looking at sky sometimes his eyes are moist...(yoongi give a sad smile to doctor who nodded his head and continued ) As i told, i took him for outing but something unexpected happened ( yoongi get alert when JH mentioned that) that he again witness the same incident that happen fifteen year's ago. That time i saw another jk... remembering that I feeling goosebumps all over my body.  But suddenly he felt unconscious.

Yoongi - then what happen to him doctor?
He asked in scared voice. They both reach infront of JH cabin
JH - two days he was unconscious and now...

He opened the door, hearing the creaking sound of the doorknob caught the attention of the person who is standing near the window he look at his side -
"Hyung" he whisper within seconds he was in Yoongi's embrace. "Kookie" he whisper a sob left from his mouth seeing his brother. Both the brother's have tears in their eyes.
Seeing that JH smiled.....After sometime yoongi back away from the hug and look at jk face and smiled, he give  a wide gummy smile after a long time he smiled so happily. Jk also give a small smile to his hyung.
_______________________________

To be continued......