part -4

They both come to downstairs after make themself ready to present infront of their parents. When they came yoongi gave a naughty smile to the couples. Tae blushed, jk gave a wink to his hyung and sat opposite to him. Tae beside jk.

Jin - tae baby here eat
Tae- thanks appa. Jin ruffled his hair then he aslo sit down to eat breakfast. They talk random things.
Yoongi - dad what about we get them engaged?
Both the couples eyes widened and blush formed on their face. Jk look at his hyung and give a fly kiss and mouthed " i love you" yoongi smiled at his lil brother and replayed " i love you too"

Jin - what are you saying.
NJ - hmm... Yesterday daehyun called me when he came to know abt my arrival. That time he also said about this.
Tae and jk look at each other with shy smile.
Jin - what are you saying namjoon. He is still young more than that he is jobless.

JK - what jobless! our half properties are for me with that me, my childrens their childerns can live happily and also Hyung is working for me. Ryt hyung? Age, this is the best age to get married.

He asked to his brother who nodded his head immediately without thinking twice. Bcz he love his lil bro more than anyone in the world, his first priority his lil bro. Jin look at his youngest son disbelief. Nj and yoongi tried not to laugh at JK's statement and jin's face. Tae slap at his on face cz of the embarassment he is experiencing now.

Jin - what right! He is working for him and his own famil- cut off by jk
Jk - yeah I'm his family
Jin - koo- cut off by yoongi
Yoongi - appa don't
Jin sighed and said - do whatever you what
Before he stood up he said to jk
Jin - one more thing my dear son forget abt the properties i will give all the properties to my elder son mark my words.
he said and left from there mumbling. Jk roll his eyes. Yoongi and NJ laugh at the duo.

NJ - let me ask to daehyun abt this.
He said stood up and left from there.
Yoongi - congratz my broo
JK - thanks hyung you are best. But i need your support you know appa...
Yoongi - hyung is here. You don't need to stress abt anything
JK- hyungiee~~ i love you sooo much.
He ran to his brother and hugged and gave a quick peck on his cheeks.
Tae -so i was your plan.
Jk gave a tight lip smile to his boyfrnd who look at him disbelief.....

The engagment day come soon....
Everthing was quick after that...Namjoon called daehyun and talk about things after getting a positive replay from daehyun, they both ended the call by telling namjoon to "came to our home one day and we can discuss the rest" the very next day The Jeon family went to The Kim family and discuss the rest. Although Jin resisted at first, but yoongi somehow made his appa agreed as promised by JK. That day the bunny didn't sleep and neither he didn't let his brother sleep.
_________________________________

To be continued......