part -3

APPAAAA.... A bunny hopped on the couch and scream for his appa. He switch on the Ttelevision and play some melodic music he also hummed with that while waiting for his appa to come. Before he could scream once again,
Jin - here. He handed him his fav drink banana milk who took it immediately and passed his bunny smile

Jk - you are the best.  He said and give a quick peak on his appa cheeks and began to drink. Jin smiled at that and sat beside him while ruffling his hair lovingly.
Jin - how was you day?
JK- good. Appa when will dad and hyung come?
at that time namjoon came and sat oppo sit to him. Jk look at his side only to get shock

JK- dad when you come?
He stood up and left to his father who have dimple smile, he sat beside him.
NJ - today afternoon. He look at him and gave a pout
JK- why you didn't told me?
NJ - to don't want to disturb your cls.
JK- i missed you dad.
He pout and hug his dad but immediately back away with gasp.
JK- ho my.. Did hyung also come?

He ask with a hope in his bambi eyes. Namjoon smile and nodded his head. He immediately turn around with wide bunny smile andsaw his hyung is coming towards him. He scream and ran towards his hyung and hugged him wrapping his hands and legs around his neck and waist like he do when he was young. Their parents smiled at the seen with fondness in their eyes.  Yoongi caught his brother tightly and hugged him......Yoongi and namjoon went to a business trip in USA for two weeks and their bunny missed the hell out of them. Jk back away and said

JK- i missed you so damn much hyung
YG- i also missed my lil brother fucking so much.
Jin - yaaa you two brats don't curse infront of us.
Jin scold them and both act like they scared. Jin roll his eyes and look away from his dramatic sons. Namjoon shook head and smiled at the seens.
JK - my handsome jinie are you mad with your handsome son?. no response

JK- jinie are you really mad
Jk ask while came to infront of him with his appa weakness his puppy eyes and a pout. Jin looked at him disbelief but whatever he smiled at him. He jumped while clapping his hands like a kid.
JK- ik my jinie can't mad at me. Other's laugh at him.
Jin - this brat. (Jin said while shooking his head with a small smile. ) come let's have dinner.
__________________________________
"Next Morning"

'Tae...bear have some breakfast ' Mrs kim sara said to her son who is running here and there.
Daehyun - bear stop running you may fall
But Tae ignore him.
Tae - no dad i won't, if i fall you will caught me na. He said and run to his room. Mr kim shook his head and smile at his crazy son.

Sara - Taehyung...KIM TAEHYUNG  CAN YOU FUCKING COME HERE AND HAVE BREAKFAST.
Tae - WAIT A SECOND MOM
Sara - hufff.. What will i do with him.
She said and sat beside her husband with palm on his head. Her husband tried not to laugh at her. It's not new to him so he didn't mind. After a half an hour tae came down hurriedly.

Sara - is this your one second.
Tae give her his famous boxy smile, sara glare at him.
Sara - what were you doing there.
Tae - I was taking bath.
She look at her son disbelief
Sara - why are you always like this. Can't you even once wakeup early.
Tae -huh! i always wake up early
Sara - yeah.. Yeah then go and slept with your dad.

She said and left to kitchen. Tae didn't said or nor do nothing.
Daehyun - honey I'm leaving. He said with taking his ohone from the side table.
Tae - dad why are you leaving early today?
Daehyun - early!? It's already 9:30
Tae - really. He asked with big innocent eyes. His father chuckle and nodded his head.

Tae - dad can you drop me at Jeon mansion.
Daehyun - ok.. Then come.
Tae - MOM I'M ALSO LEAVING WITH DAD
Sara - WHAT! WAIT THERE FOR A SECOND
Daehyun - for what?
Tae - who knows
Daehyun - HONE- he stopped when he saw his wife is coming with a plate full of food.

Sara - where are you going without having breakfast?
Daehyun - bear...haven't you had your breakfast.
He asked with a glare tae gave him is most adorable puppy eyes to don't want to get scold in the morning. Mr kim sighed, he play with his weakness.
Daehyun - why are you like this bear? Your health is most important.
Tae - sorry dad
Daehyun - it's oke... Now had your breakfast then i will drop you.

Tae nodded to his father. His mother feed him like she used to do when her son was young.
She love it whenever she feed his son. Daehyun look at the seen with so much love in his eyes for both his wife and one and only cute bear. He bid good bye to hia mother and left with his father to Jeon mansion. After half an hour they reach infront of mansion.

Tae - bye dad
He peak his father cheek and got down from the car and close the door.
Daehyun - go safe.
Tae nodded and he waved at his father with a smile and his father also waved back with a smile and drove away. He run to his boyfriend house.

Tae - APPAAAA YOUR CUTE, HANDSOME, SEXY, HOT SON-IN-LAW IS HERE.
he screamed entering to the house.
Jin - my god...come and give a hug to appa. Tae ran to jin and hugged him dearly with his usual boxy smile. Jin patted his back and give a kiss on his head after a few minutes both back away.

Tae -appa where is dad and hyung? Kookie said they came yesterday?
Before jin can answer his question_____
"We are here" he turn around and saw yoongi and namjoon is looking at him with smile on their face. He ran to them and hugged like he do with jin. After he talk random things with them.

Tae - where is kook? Didn't he wake up
Yoongi - he do but he is waiting someone you know for some reasons..... Yoongi tease him, tae blush at that. He know what is yoongi is trying to saw.
Tae - i will go and check
Yoongi - mmmmm oke but come down fast otherwise you guys will be late to go to uni.
Tae run from there to don't want to hear more, how embrassing he thought others laugh at his cute behavior.

He opened the door of his boyfriend room and enter with a snap of time he is pinned on the wall and a bunny is kissing him, not kiss eating his lips hungrily. Nonetheless he cricles his arms around jk neck and kissed him with same passion. Both are kissing like they didn't kiss years. Tae hands disappeared his boyfriend locks and play with them. They both stumbled to the sofa as tae was roughly placed on his boyfriend lap as jk never once removed his lips form the other. Jk  pulls him closer and titling his head to the side to goes deep in his mouth. Tae moan in btw the kiss.Tae's one hand ran over hi boyfriend bare chest. After few mins they jk pull away and look at his boyfriend who is breathing heavily.

JK- damn baby i love you so much.
Within no time he attached his lips to his boyfriend neck. Tae titled his head to the side to give more access to his boyfriend.

Tae - ooo~~koo tae moan in pleassure, eyes shutting tight while he tugs jk hair's when his boyfriend bitting and sucking his neck and collorbone. While jk hand hand snecked inside his boyfriend Shirt as he roam bis hands around all over his bare skin. Jk hand movwd upwards and stopped at his favourite thing, his boyfriend nipples. He started to play with them inside on his shirt pinching the titles.

Nghhh~~ jung--koo ~~~ tae moaned. Jk opened  tae shirt bottons without removing his lips of Tae's skin. he let it down the shirt from one shoulder. He travelled his lips to Tae's shoulder licking and sucking then his lips founded his favourite place. Without no time he attached his lips to Tae nipples.

Hoo~~ koo~~ tae moaned loudly. Jk started swirling his tongue around his pink bud and sucks it harshly all the while pinching and pulling the other free bud in btw his thumb and forefinger. Tae's fingers dug into his boyfriend shoulder blade as the other hand and took a hold on jk hair and tugging on them whenever jk picks his bud in bw his teeth and pull it. After a hot make out session jk back away and look at heavenly sight. Tae is breathing heavily jk too. After both of them calm down a little

JK - i love you.... He said while hugging tightly and nuzzling his face into his boyfriend neck And tae replied with blushy cheeks "i love you too." While hugging back his bunny.
___________________________

To be continued.....