part -7

Today is the result day of their examination. Both of them bid good bye to their parents and went to uni to see their results. Jk and suga came to pick up tae after pick him three of them left to uni. After half an hour they reach, and jk immediately we out to see his results.

"OOOOO BROOO" loud cheers could be heard.
You must be wondering what is going on here.Nothing else, jungkook is the university topper. As part of that, his friends are cheering for him. And also his hyung and hus lovely boyfriend also with his friends while whistling. They both have wide smile on their face jk too.

Tae - I'm sooo proud of you
He then give a long kiss on his lips. Seeing that the whistling and clapping sound doubled. Tae back away and give a wide boxy smile to his boyfriend who give it back with wide bunny smile. Jk is in the middle with his hyung around him his friends who are whistling and clapping while saying.
"Jk.. Jk.. Jk" in the front his boyfriend and his bestfriend is dancing with wide smiles.

They all walked and reached the gate. Mark and Tae are still dancing. After they all reach on the gate all stopped what they all doing.

Mark- why did you stopped? He asked while walking towards them cz he and tae is standing on the road side.
Tae- yaa why you al- his words cut off when a car hit him with full speed.......

JK's body frozen on the spot as he look at the seen in horror. He saw his boyfriend flew far...from him....he saw how his boyfriend head bang on the car, he saw how blood oozing out from his boyfriend head, nose, ears, mouth when his head hit hardly on the car. He saw his boyfriend fragile body hit on the road and the deep ocean eyes is looking at him helplessly....

"TAEEE" he screamed and ran to his boyfriend body, he took Tae's head and made him lay on his lap. Tears were wetting his cheeks. He tap Tae's cheek.

Jk - tae baby look at me.... Bab- his voice broke by a sob seeing his baby's face. Tae can see how his boyfriend is crying for him. His tears were also flowing through his eyes. He slowly took his hand and crasess jk cheek and he slowly mumbled "koo--ki-e i lo--v-e yo-" before he could complete the sentence his voice stopped, his hands drop on the ground. He fell unconscious on his lap.

"TAE " jk hugged his boyfriend unconscious body close to his heart and screamed his lungs out.
YG -jungkook get inside the car.. Fastly.

Jk look at his hyung with fear eyes and he immediately get inside the car with his boyfriend. Within no time yoongi drove away in full speed within twenty minutes they reach into hospital. Yoongi called out the wardboys for help who running and took the bboy in the stretcher. Jk and YG also run with them and they took him to ICU. Jk frozen on the spot when he saw how Tae's hand drop from him like - no. He don't want to think any negative. He know his baby will survive for him, his baby is so strong he definitely survive. He nodded his head on his own throughs.

YG informed their parents. They got there without slipping at all. Mr and Mrs kim are crying mess. Nj and jin is with them. Their eyes are also full with tears hearing the broken news. But now they know very well that it will not be right if they cry too. So they might hold them back. YG is doing the formalities after done the procedures he came jk and sat beside him. Jk is sitting infront of the door not hearing anything around him. He don't kniw how much time has passed. He is still in daze. His stared at the door with a blank look. His eyes is empty, he has no more tears to waste. After what felt like hours the was opened and a doctor came out followed by nurses. He look at the doctor. He didn't say a word. He didn't even walk towards the doctor. He silently stared at the doctor from a distance. It was his and Tae's parents to rushed towards the doctor and asked about Tae. Still there is no reaction from jk. His mind and face is blank. But still, yoongi was able to catch how JK's hand were trembling.

Daehyun - Doc-tor how is m-y son? He asked in trembling voice.
Doctor- I'm sorry Mr kim. He sighed and continued  "we couldn't save him..............................

That's it... loud cries could be heard on the silent floor. The staff's, peoples, doctors and patient are looking at them pitifulness. But a broken voice rang in the doctor's ears amid the sobs. That was the moment jk fully gasped the situation he was in That was the moment his mind fully registered  everything. JK's knees buckled, and he fell on the floor on his knees but Yoongi immediately hold him.

"Wh--at?" The doctor turned to the broken voice and saw a boy is looking at him broken. He is totally broken, anyone can see how broken he is. His tears are flowing through his cheeks
" no it can't be true, right? " he asked to the doctor hopefully. But he got no answer. The Doctor can see how that poor soul is begging him to say yes through his bambi eyes,  he feel so pity for that poor broken soul. But he can't do anything.

Jk wipe his teaes harshly and got from the postion and he grabbed the doctor's collar. "Bullshit, he won't do that. My baby would never do that to me. He would never. YOU HERE ME "
Doctor- try to understand. He is no mor- cut off by jk scream

JK- STOP! IF YOU SAY ONE MORR WORD ABOUT MY LOVE YPU WILL DIE. he said in died angry voice but still his tears are not stopping.
Yoongi - Jungkook let go off him. He hold jk hand and pull him but jk jerk his hand and ignore him.

JK again wipe his tears and look at the doc- you...make him alive. Go.. Go and treat him. No...need,.......he turned to yg who have tears in his eyes......"Hyung why are you crying? Don't worry we can take him another hospital. I know my tae will not leave my alone. He promised me. Don't cry."
He wiped Yoongi's tears but his own tears are not stopping .  Many people's eyes filled with tears at that scene. Yoongi hugged his brother tightly and said.

Yoongi - jungkookie it's the truth my dear. He is no more.
Jungkook wiggled on his tight grip.
JK- No... No.. NOOO he can't be dead. You here me. He pushed yoongi with his trembling hands "  HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT TO ME. HE PROMISED ME. HE FUCKING PROMISED ME"  he turn to doctor and wipe his tears harshly  "doctor please make him alive Please. I will give you whatever i have. Please just please make him alive." he fell on his knees and clasped his hands and begged "Please make him fine. I'm begging you pleasee..."

A loud cry felt his lips. His whole body was shaking. Jungkook stood up with wobbly legs and ran to ICU where his baby was lying lifelessly. Seeing that all went to after him expect kims and jin who is with sara and he can't see how his son will broken down after seeing tae so he also sat with kims with tearful eyes . Jk enter the room and saw a body was covered with white cloth in stretcher. He slowly move closer and slide the cloth from the face. No one stop him from doing that. No That's not true... No one have heart to stop him seeing how broken he is. Jk uncovered the cloth from his baby's face and a gasp left from his mouth. He saw once shinning face is now pale . He saw once red lips is now turning blue.

Jk- ta-ae ~~
He called the lifeless male in his trembling voice. A painfull sob left from his lips. Jk couldn't watch it. He couldn't watch his baby is covered with white cloth. Jk whole body was aching. He pulled his hairs with both hands and screamed. He couldn't control his emotions.

Jk - tae... Baby wake up! Wake up love....This is not a joke, get up. Look your kook is crying. Look how your parents are crying. You hate na when i cry when your parents cry. Now look we are crying. Hoo.. No.. No you hate when i cry....he wipe his tears with back of his hand and smiled but his tears are not stopping  "look now i stopped. But this stubborn tears are not stopping. Don't mind them Now get up. Come na get up. AAAHHH WAKE UP!"

He screamed and started to throwing things here and there. All panicked to see that yoongi immediately came and hold him but jk wiggled and pushed him who's back hit on the wall. But yoongi ignore the pain and went to jk this time namjoon also went to hold him and try to make him calm

Jk - leave me, LEAVE ME! He wiggled on their hold
NJ said with soft voice "Jungkook stop this my son."
Seeing how jungkook is looking like madman doctor called the ward boys ans said
Doctor- he is traumatised take him to counseling until immediately.
The ward boys nodded and started to drag him. But jk is not cooperate with them.
JK - i don't want to go anywhere. Leave me. I said LEAVE ME.

But they took jk to the counseling room with so much struggle followed namjoon and yoongi until while jk kept screaming "leave me "
____________________________

To be continued.....