part -5

Today is the day that couples have been waiting for
The engagement is held in the largest auditorium in Korea. The auditorium is decorated with huge different shapes lights and white flowers. The tables are filled with various foods and drinks and a soft melody is playing in the background.

 The tables are filled with various foods and drinks and a soft melody is playing in the background

Business partners , officers, Media's, relatives, friends all are there. And why not The No. 1 business man's youngest son and the commissioner officer one and only son are getting engaged today and It would be a surprise if there were none of them. The main stars of the event is in the stage standing face to face with love filled eyes.Both are shinning under the lights. Both of them are looking stunning Words can't be desribe their beauty

Jk put the ring on his boyfriend ring finger and whisper " i love you"Tae blushed and he also did the same and said " i love you too my soon to be hubby "

Tae blushed and he also did the same and said " i love you too my soon to be hubby "

Hearing that a wide bunny smile formed on his lips. Without a second he pulled tae closer to him and kissed him. The kiss was so soft puring all his love towards his fiance. Fiance How good to say that jk waited so long....The kiss was only for few seconds. After back away jk looked at his love if his love. Jk is swimming in the river of love. He is so wipped for his baby.. Only his

Jk - Tae my love i know i say i love you all the times but those three words can't describe how i feel about you. You give me butterflies and make my hand shake. I've never loved someone as much as i love you and i didn't think i can never love someone this much ever again. You're everything i have ever wanted and needed. I love you more and more every single day. you're my everything, my entire heart, and my world. I love you my love... After that he kiss his forehead lovingly. Tae is now crying mess, his boyfriend never stop to surprise him with his words. Jk gently wipe his loves tears and kiss his eyes both eyes lovingly. Tae's heart filled with more respect and love towards his lover.

Tae- koo ~~( he called his soft yet sweet voice that jk love the most, when ever tae called his like that he feel butterflies in his stomach and he loved that feeling

Tae- koo ~~( he called his soft yet sweet voice that jk love the most, when ever tae called his like that he feel butterflies in his stomach and he loved that feeling.. Mahn he so whipped for his boyfriend)  you're the Right in my life that remove every wrong. You're the power in my life that make everything strong. You're the remedy of my life that cures every illness. You're the calm in my life that diffuse all my stress, my insecurity, my fear....you aren't just my everything you are my number one I love you My kookie.

Jk is smiling with happy tears in his eyes. Tae gives a soft smile and kiss his both cheeks and hug him who hugged his boyfriend back and peak his neck.

That day, that minute, that moment Everyone witness what is true love...."Love is an unconditional commitment to an imperfect person. To love somebody isn't just  a strong feeling. It is a decision a judgement and a promise."

"That night was the most memorable day in his life, the next step of their life.... But they don't know what's their destiny hold for them. "
Ring ~ Ring a call bell broke their talk. Yoongi wipe his tears and take his phone and check the caller id. It's from his husband. He excuse to doc and answer the call.

Yoongi - what happened jimin?
He is asked in confused
Jimin- yoongi appa's pressure level increased and he fell dow- cut him off by a worried yoongi
Yoongi - did anything happen?
Jimin - he feel in the restroom and had a small cut of his head. Dr lee is checking him. Yoongi plz come here as soon as possible. before yoongi can ask something jimin hang up the call.

Yoongi - sorry Dr but i need to go to home.
Seeing Yoongi's worry JH nooded his head with "it's ok ". He didn't ask cz he can tell seeing his face yoongi is not in a position to say. Yoongi hurriedly drow away with bullet speed heart beat. He is praying to god to make his appa fine.
__________________________

To be continued.....