part -10

After one hour of riding they reach seoul national hospital of mental disorder. Somehow thw wardboys take jk inside followed by praying jin and other two. They reach in Dr roy cabin. NJ knock the door before enter after two knock there come a samll "coming " namjoon push the door and the three jeons enter inside.

They saw a man in forty age is sitting and looking through some files. When he head the door opening sound he look and saw three figure is looking at him. He give a small simle accrue them to sit.

Dr Roy - so you all are Jeon Jungkook's family.
Namjoon nodded his head he hummed and continued.
Dr Roy - Dr park already emailed his records, so i was going through them when you guys come.

NJ - is there something wrong doctor?
Dr Roy - first let me see the patient after that i will give you my answer.
He give a small smile and left from there to see jk. The other three sat their with trembling leg and hands and ful speed heart...with each passing tym their anxiety is increasing... After half an hour doctor show up. Before doc can say anything namjoon interup with hopeful voice.

NJ - is he oke doctor? Dr roy sighed
Dr Roy - Mr Jeon I'm going to say something that none of you want to hear, and no parent wants to hear. He is not normal he is mentally disorder person. He loved his lover that much. Because of that, he couldn't accept the truth that he was no longer in his life. The accident was a big shock for him. No one can bear to see the person we truly love die in front of our eyes. Only five people out of a hundred can do it. In his case he is not in that five people category.

After his talk he look at namjoon who is trying so hard to not to broke down. jin is crying on Namjoon shoulder his precious son is now mental disorder person. How a parent can bear that. Yoongi have tears in his eyes. It's look like dream three days before they were happy family now liking at his family he don't know what to do. Laugh remembering the cruelty of their fate or cry remembering their current situation. He don't know what to do. He fucking don't know.

Suddenly some ward boys come to doctor cabin panting heavily. Doctor confusedly look at them.
Wardboy 1-  doctor one patient is so aggressive .No matter how hard we try, nothing can be done. He is throwing the things and pushing whoever try to go to him.
Hearing doctor stoop up from the seat.

Mr Roy - arrange ECT I'm coming... (They was abt to go but stopped when) wait..who is the patient?
Wardboy 2- the one, just arrived.
Dr nodded and signal them to go the left then he look at jeons.
NJ - jk isn't he ? Doctor nodded namjoon also nodded and lowed his head.

Jin -wh-at is ECT? .. He asked in broken voice. Anyone who sees that man can tell that he is in a lot of pain right now.
Dr Roy - Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) is a procedure, done under general anesthesia, in which small electric currents are passed through the brain, intentionally triggering a brief seizure. ECT seems to cause changes in brain chemistry that can quickly reverse symptoms of certain mental health conditions.

Jin cover his mouth don't want anyone to hear his loud cries. Doctor feel pity for the family he excuse himself and left to jk. namjoon impress his husband, that's namjoon brust into tears. After few seconds Jin suddenly back away from the hug and shook his head vigorously

Jin- no.. No namjoon... Don't do that to our baby. He will be in so much pain.
NJ - what are you saying jin
Jin - no..i won't agree to do ECT to our baby. He said and left where the therapy is going on.

Jin somehow come infront of the room followed by namjoon and yoongi.... There jk is lying in the bed. A mouth gag is inserted to prevent possible tongue bite. Electronics are placed on the bilateral (both sides). And jk is screaming, but his screams are muffles cz of the gag placed on his mouth.

Jin - my baby... Namjoon look our baby he is in so much pain... Hoo my he bang the door with his trembling hands "stop plzz... no namjoon go and stop them... Plzz " he turn to NJ and grab his collar " plz stop them namjoon.. Plz can't you see his condition ... Stop them"

NJ hug his husband, his eyes are already wet seeing the seen infront of him he couldn't stop his tears... Not in his wildest dearm he would see something like this. Yoongi look at his brother through the door and saw a White foam like substance are coming from his mouth after few seconds he pass out.  After that they take off the things that are fitting to jk. After saying somethings to the nurse doctor come out.

Yoongi - dad doctor is coming. NJ nodded and back away from the hug. When doctor come out he saw the Jeon's.
Yoongi - what happened to him? he pass out!?
Doctor- The patient's brain is stimulated with a brief controlled series of electrical pulses. This causes a seizure within the brain that lasts for approximately a minute. The patient is asleep for the procedure and awakens after 5-10 minutes, much as from minor surgery. No need worry.
Yoongi nodded in his head understandingly.

NJ - How long does it take to recover from a mental illness?
Doctor- Recovery is often described as a process that isn't always straightforward. Unfortunately there isn’t a clear answer to this question because everyone with a mental health problem is different. Some people may only have one experience (known as an “episode”) of mental illness that might only last a few days, weeks or months but others may have long term conditions which do not go away which are managed often with medication.It is also possible to have long periods.

Few minutes of talkung about the illeness they left from there not before looking at now sleeping their "baby"
                              ..... End of flashback

"ngi... Yoongi" jimin shake his husband who is sleeping with the frame. Hearing Jimin's voice yoongi opened his eyes and sit straight. Jimin give a sad smile and took the frame from his husband and kept it the right place.

Yoongi- what's the time now?
Jimin- it's already evening. You didn't have your launch come i will make you something to eat.
Yoongi - no need I'm not hungry. He stood up and went to the window and open it. Jimin sighed and back hugged his husband.

Jimin - oneday everything will be alright.
Yoongi - and when is that "𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂"
Jimin didn't give the ans to that question, he just look through the window getting no replay yoongi bitter smiled.

" it's been 15 years after he in the same condition. Yeah ik there is no fixed date about this illeness but.... After his condition his family is not in very good. Most of the days his appa have sickness. But the real sickness in his heart remembering abt his youngest son. What can we do. Only We can do is pray to god "

JH - hmmm... Thanks Dr roy for telling his information.
Dr Roy - it's ok Mr Jung. And plz let me know when he recover
JH - yeah i will.  After bid bye jhope hang up the call. He kept the phone aside and sighed.
___________________________

To be continued........