part -6

He reached in jeon mansion and hurriedly went to his parents room and saw his appa is lying on the bed unconscious with a not so small cut on his head and his dad is setting beside his appa and looking at him.

Yoongi - how is he?
NJ - no need to worry. Is a small cut it will heal within 3 weeks.
Hearing that he sigh in relief and sat other side, beside his appa.
Yoongi - have you had your luch dad?
Before namjoon could answer
Jimin - when you came?
Yoongi- few minutes ago.
Jimin - dad come, have your lunch

Namjoon nodded and left with jimin. Yoongi sigh and took his phone to call his secretary. After having call he sat where he sit.
Jin - yoo-ngi
Hearing his appa's voice he immediately look at his appa.
Yoongi - appa are you ok? Is there pain? Should i call the do- cut off by jin

Jin - yoongi son I'm ok.
He give a week smile. Yoongi sighed
Jin - You went to see the doctor today, what did the doctor say?
His answer to the question he asked was silent. Jin understand the answer so he didn't ask anything more. He lied there looking at the ceiling. After a silence yoongi said
Yoongi - you take rest
He said and left from there, tears fall down from jin's eyes after his son left.

Yoongi come to the first floor of his mansion and opened of there room. He enter inside and look at the one of the frame and caress a tear drop from his eyes.

 He enter inside and look at the one of the frame and caress a tear drop from his eyes

It was the picture he took. He smiled seeing the bunny smile. But a sob left from his mouth. He cried he cried his heart out holding the frame close to his heart.

Flash back.... Continuation

After the engagement the couples are busy in there exam preparation. There semester exams are coming so both are busy. They do see each other, they do call each other, sometimes they go to small small date. Both are happy like always. Seeing their smiling face and shinnig eyes there families are happy. And they are arranging a surprise for the couple. That  after their graduation they are planning to get them marry.....

Soon there examination come  to end Both of them wrote their exams very well....

Mark- thank god, so the headache got rid of it
Jk shook his head at his bestfriend. That time tae cone to them and he hugged jungkook and give a kiss to his cheeks.
Tae - koo mom call me and asked me to come with you.
JK - why?
Tae - who knows, may be she want to see you.
Jk nodded his head and look at his friend who is looking at them.

JK - bro we are leaving
Mark - ok bye, call me when you guys free so we can go somewhere to enjoy our last year. What say
Tae - that is nice idea. I'm in
Jk - ok then I'll call you when we are free.
Both of them did good bye to their frends and drow away to kim mansion. Both reach and enter inside.

Tae - MOM WHY YOU CAL - appa
Jk - appa, why you guys are here?
Jk abd tae confusedly look at each other and then to their families who are smiling at them. Jk look at his brother and ask him with his eyes who wink at him.
Daehyun - why you guys are standing there. Come, come and sit here.
Both confusedly sat beside each other.

Tae - dada appa when you come? He asked to jeons
NJ - few hours ago
He nodded his head.
Daehyun - when is your results ?
JK - after a week and the next week graduation.
NJ - we are Don't wasting any more time confusing you. The purpose of our sudden arrival is nothing else... We are decided to conduct your marriage.

' boom' Namjoon the damn bomb. Borh their eyes widened when the realisation hit them both are blushing mess.
Sara - happy? If not then we can change our decision and arrange after jk got job. What say? She asked teasingly.

Jk - no need we are more than happy. Right tae. jk immediately replyed to sara don't want to change their decision. Tae is now living tomato after hearing jk replay others brust into laugh and jk rubbimg the back of his neck slightly embarassed.
They are teasing the up coming grooms and the grooms are blushing mess.... After teasing show done all were went to eat dinner. Before tae can go jk pull him himself who wrapped his hands around JK neck with shy smile.

"I love you my wifie " he whisper nibbling into his ear. Tae closed his eyes in the sensation and he whisper "I love you too my hubby "
But they don't know five pair of eyes witness their moment with soft smile....
_____________________________

To be continued.......