part -9

NJ - how is he doctor
Doctor- nothing much Mr Jeon.It's because he hasn't eaten anything since morning now I'm injected sedation you can take him when he wake up.

He give a slight smile and went away. Namjoon entre the room were jk was admitted. Jin and yoongi beside jk. Namjoon told them what doctor said. The room is filled with silence only the sound of their breathers could be heard. Yoongi is lying on jin's lap and he is caressing his head in deep thoughts. Namjoon went to buy coffee for them. But suddenly both father-son flinched when _

Jk - TAE DON'T GO PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME. TAE.... he is screaming in his dissy state. Yoongi immediately press the emergency button within no time the doctor and nurse came their. Doctor immediately inject him sedation again jk slowly went to dream land. At that time namjoon also enter and he saw how tensed his husband and son and there doc is injecting jk. Jin saw namjoon, he explain everything to him. He then look at the doctor who is jk with frown on his face. After few second he saw doctor coming to them.

NJ -  suddenly what happened to him doctor?
Doc - it's happen due to shock, did something happend to him? Namjoon sighed and explain everything to doc. Doc nodded and prescribed some medicines and gave to namjoon doc nodded.
NJ - There is nothing wrong with him?
Doctor- no, it just cz of the shock nothing more. I am not giving discharge now. Maybe it will continue two three days. So let's see.

He give a gentle pat on his shoulder and left. He sighed and left after two hour jk open his eyes slowly and after few seconds he wide opened his eyes, making no moments, no sounds just simply looking that ceiling. That time yoongi came to check and he saw him awake.

Yoongi - jungkook are you ok?  He get no replay but yoongi ignored and he call jin and namjoon who came there almost run.

Jin- kookie.. Son are you ok? Return he get no replay "kookie"  he again call him but this time he shake him a little But his eye balls did not budge an inch... Jin again called him but again he get no response they all look at each other confused yet worried but suddenly they all startled when jk laugh.

JK - tae why are you so funny? What ar you doing? Haa.. Ha.. Haa
He is blabbering the things that have nothing to do with it. Other three are looking at jk with confused face. Jk suddenly look at his side and saw three person's are looking at him the smiley face of his turn to confused yet scared.

Jk - who are you? The question made three of them shock
NJ - son what are you asking...don't you understand us?
Jk didn't said anything just shooking his head vigorously and making him self a ball.
JK- Go away.... Go away.. Plz...tae I'm scared don't go plz... Plz don't go
Jk continuously saying the phrase ' plz don't you' seeing jk condition namjoon press the emergency button and at the very second doctor come with nurse.

Doctor- what happened? He said and saw how jk was lying
Namjoon - we don't know doc after wake up he is saying the things that have nothing to do.
Doctor nodded and went to jk and touch him who flinch badly. Doctor shhh him and pat his head gently jk slowly look at the doc with his tearful eyes. Doctor give him a small smile and asked him sofly don't want to scar him more.

Doctor- why are you crying?
JK - I'm scared...I'm sca-red.. Plz go aw-ay his voice trembles cz of scared.
Doctor- whya are you scaring?
Jk didn't said or nor do nothing he just look all of them scaredly.
Doctor- they all are your family don't you remember them?
He look at all of them with his scared yet tearful puppy eyes. Doctor sighed and turn to namjoon.

Doctor- maybe cz of the shock. Don't worry it will alright some time.
Namjoon nodded after that Doctor went away. Jin look at his son with his moist eyes.
Jk lay looking at them slowly slowly his eyes give up, he slip into dream world. The three stare at the sleeping figure. It's been a while jk is sleeping... Cz of the medicine. he sometimes mumble tae name or something like "i scared ", " don't go".......Doctor check sometimes ago came to check with frown on his face he left from there.

It's been two days after Tae's death and Jeon's was on the hospital... After Tae's death kims conditions is not very good . Mrs kim one side paralyzed. Doctors are saying cz of the sudden shock. Mr kim left his job now take caring his sick wife. The both patrent are slowly slipping into the depression... The loneliness in the house without their bear is not helping at all. They still cannot accept the fact that he is not in this world today..... They hear the news about jk condition. They feel bad for that bunny boy. Their one son left them now their another son is in hospital. They don't know why their destiny is so cruel for them.

Jk conditions is getting worse day by day...before the things getting out of from there hands namjoon and yoongi somehow calm him or doctor inject him sedation.....It was early morning the Jeon's are awake now. They all are doing their own works but time to time they are checking jk......around eight or nine jk suddenly wake from his sleep with a loud scream "TAE " while breathing heavily....eyes closed tightly......he himself covered his ears with his both hands...... "NO... PLZ DON'T GO.... NO... NO... NOOOO" he opened his teary eyes like a madman he hurriedly take off the wires from his hand and got up from the bed.... He screamed and started to throw the things here and there....the three Jeon's look at the sceen horrified. They tried to calm him down but whenever someone tried to hold him he throw things to them or push them seeing that jin press the emergency button. After few seconds doctor came to the room only to see the horrible seen.... Before doctor came somehow namjoon and yoongi hold jk. Jk is trying hard to come from the hold but couldn't. His eyes is red, His face is holding angry expression. little blood is coming from his right hand cz of how carelessly he took off the wire from his hand.... And The room is mess, the things in the room is lying here and there. And there jin is crying.

Doctor- what happened?
Jin - we don't know doctor. After he wake up from the sleep he is behaving like this.
Doctor look at jk and sighed.
Doctor- i don't know what exactly happening to him. It's cz of the shock but still there is  something is missing so I'm recommending you to console Psychiatrists

NJ - what are you saying doctor?
Doctor- hey don't be emotional Mr Jeon be practical. I already told you that it's cz of the shock he is behaving like this but we can't just go and give him sedation whenever he act like this. It will cause some other problems so To avoid that we need proper medicines. that's why I'm saying this. Seeing his condition i can say he is now not in his normal state before it take out from our hands take him to Dr as soon as possible.

With aching heart Namjoon nodded his understandingly. Doctor call some wardboys to take jk to ambulance.
Doctor- I already send e-mail about his report and inform him his now condition to Dr roy. don't need to worry he is the one of the best Doctor in this department he will over come this.

Doctor give a slight smile to namjoon who nodded his head and left after ambulance. Little did he know that something more is coming..
_______________________________

To be continued.....