part -12

Jimin is walking back and forth.. It's been two hours yoongi left to hospital and still no call from him nor even if he call he Didn't take the call.
Jin - what happened jiminah? you look frustrated.

Hearing jin's voice he tensed lil but he quickly hide it with a smile
Jimin - No appa I'm not.
He shrugge his shoulder. Jin wouldn't make a big deal out of thinking that he just felt it he went away from there. Seeing that Jimin sigh in relief.... After half an hour later  he get a call from yoongi he immediately took it.

On call
Jimin- hello yoongi...Why didn't you call when you say you will call me and inform when you reach there ? I called you, you did not even pick up the my call's. What... what's wrong... why doctor called you suddenly? Is he oke? There is- cut off by yoongi

Yoongi - jimin first you take some breath and there is nothing to worry.  I'm coming home there is surprise for all.

Before jimin can ask something yoongi hang up the call. Jimin look at the phone disbelief. Yoongi said there is nothing to worry so he Didn't mind nothing else. Like yoongi said he inform the surprise to jin and namjoon. The both parent look each other confused.

After half an hour yoongi reach the Jeon mansion with a smile on his face.
Yoongi - get off.
He said to his brother who nodded his head. After a sigh he got down from the car.....After a long time, he stepped into the ground where he had played and grown up. He inhale the fresh air...He looked around, it's not same has before there has been some changes. Yoongi look at jungkook who is looking around he went to him and wrap his hands around his shoulder. Jk look at his hyung.

Yoongi - come. Jk nodded both went inside.

The both enter inside and saw namjoon is sitting on the couch and reading one book with a speck on his handsome face. His father is not as before The changes of age have happened to that man... He look Seeing namjoon a smile formed on jk face. He look at yoongi with teary eyes and smile on his face. Yoongi nodded his head.

JK- dad. He called him not so loud and not so low. Namjoon stop his reading hearing the voice..The voice that he wanted to hear in these 16 years..The voice that he heard but never forgotten..how can he forget the  voice of his precious son..
With the teary eyes he look up and saw his son, his youngest son is standing infront of him. Jk Didn't waste any second to hug his father dearly. He make himself a ball in his father arms. Namjoon hold him like he used to when he was a kid. Both the father- son cheeks are wetting with the hot tears.

NJ - My son
A sob painful sob left from his mouth. hearing that jk cried hard. Yoongi look at the seen with sad smile. After few minutes both father and son calm down. Jk back away from the hug and look at his father with teary eyes. Namjoon cupped his face and peck his forehead. Jk close his eyes feeling so many emotions in that one Peck .

Jin- yoongi you came.
He was looking at the seen infront that he Didn't notice his father is coming. Both jk and namjoon look at the side and saw jin is coming to their side. He Didn't notice bcz he is looking at yoongi and coming towards to him so he didn't notice the presence. When jk get that he slowly stood up. Jin froze on the spot. It like he is dream on the day light but he badly want this dream come true.. If it is a dream he don't want to wake up from the dream....jk slowly whisper "appa" and that's for jin to brust into tears and felt on his kness with hands on his mouth. He spreed his arms that's for jk to ran to his appa arms hug him the hell out of him. Jin tightly hug his dear son after sixteen fucking years.... He cup jk face and kiss all over his face "My baby "....... Their cries turn to sniffs.

Jk slowly back away from the hug and stood up he help jin also to stood up. Then he saw someone standing their side total unknown person to him. But other that something catch his attention. Two small cute hands on that person leg and a innocent pair of eyes are looking at him through the side of the legs. He smiled and gesture the tiny human to came towards him. To permission the tiny human look at person who nodded his head with a smile. With Pieter pater steps she went to jk. Jk kneel on her level.

JK- what is your name cutie? He asked softly " Jeon aera" she replied cutely. Jk smiled at her then he look at jin. Jin understand why his son is looking at him.
Jin- she is your niece and that is your brother-in-low Jimin.
Jungkook pass a small smile to jimin who return it back with eye smile.
JK- do you know who I'm? He asked to aera. She immediately nodded his head
Aera- my dad's brother and my bunny uncle.
Jk smiled at the innocent replay and give a kiss on her both cheeks.
Jin- kookie son go and fresh up. I will make something to eat.

Jk nodded and left to his room. All look at the disappearing figure sadly... When jk left namjoon turn to suga.
NJ - how?
Yoongi - today morning Doctor cold me-(he explained everything them)
Jin -  did he fully recover? He asked hopefully

Yoongi - yes, but there is a chance the problem return it back. We need to give his medicines correctly and take him check-up's twice in a month and he has panic attacks (sigh) past three days he has apanic attack so we need to be careful.
They sigh sadly and nodded... Now they want to live in their present happily... Don't want to thing more about what future is holding for them.
__________________________

To be continued.....