015; 𝙘𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙣

STELLA'S POINT OF VIEW

i'm awoken by a gentle hand on my shoulder, "elle"
i slowly open my eyes, to see olympia standing over me, eyes wide with excitement.
i rub my the sleep out of my eyes, and blink a few times before looking over at the clock.

"bitch it's 4am." i chuckle softly, "what's so important?" i add.

"oh i don't know.." she trails off "maybe the boy in your bed?" she smirks.

i quickly look down to see a sleeping christopher, his arms wrapped around my waist, his head resting on my stomach.
i cant help but to smile at the sight.

that smile soon turns into a frown when i remember the events from the night before.

"i just got back from the infirmary, brought kels and matt some breakfast and a few other things to wake up to, thought it would help a little." ollie gives a weak smile as she speaks.

"that's sweet pia." i say softly.

"i can't imagine how chris must feel." she sighs, taking a seat on ambers bed, who was peacefully sleeping on it.

"you'll wake her!" i laugh quietly.

"no i won't, you know that girl sleeps like a rock" she laughs with me.
i nod in agreement.

a few moments of silence pass, and i can't help but to reach down and brush a few strands of hair out of chris' face.

"you should've seen him, ollie." i sigh.
"i've never seen him so.. broken." i add.

"it can't be easy for him." she says "they both have been through so much. i don't wanna know what would've happened if matt didn't make it." pia sniffles.

"when you last got discharged, i was so lonely, elle." she looks to the floor as she admits.

"oh pia"-

"and those two boys, they saved me." she takes a deep breath before continuing.

"they truly became my best friends, and i'm so happy you came back and found chris. he needed you.. you needed him."

her words were like a warm embrace, and a knife at the same time.

"i can't lose them. either of them. and i know you feel the same." she finishes, a few tears rolling down her cheeks.

"pia, you have a heart of gold, it's something i've always admired and loved about you." I can't help but smile, how did i get so lucky to have such good people in my life.

• • •

"stellar, angel."
i'm awoken yet again, but this time i'm blinded by the light coming in from the window.

it must be morning.
ollie and i must've fallen asleep.

i look over to see chris, laying on his stomach, propping up his head with this hands and looking at me with adoring eyes.

i focus my vision on the alarm clock on the side table. 6:45am. damn.

"hi baby." i grin, finally speaking.

"hi."
chris quickly scoots closer on the bed. he leans in and captures my lips in a passionate kiss, his hands gently tangling in my hair, causing a soft, muffled whimper to escape my lips.

we break away from each other, not wanting to wake ollie sleeping beside us or amber in the adjacent bed.

my cheeks flush with a warm hue,
a mixture of desire and bashfulness.

our relationship has been steadily evolving, with more intimate moments, but i still feel a hint of shyness when it comes to Chris.

i cant help it.

"what's on your mind, princess?" chris asks,
his  nickname sending  shivers down my spine.

blushing even more, I reply, "oh, just how incredibly lucky I am to have you in my life."

chris's eyes light up with affection as he wraps his arms around me, pulling
me closer.

"Aww," he exclaims softly,

i giggle
softly, placing a finger over my lips.

"Shhh, they're sound asleep," i whisper.

"we won't wake them,"
Chris playfully teases, his hand cupping my cheek as he leans in slowly, stopping just before our lips touch.

my breath hitches as i feel the proximity between us.

i gaze into chris's eyes,
my heart racing with anticipation.

there's a different energy coursing through my veins,  a mixture of nerves and excitement.

"chris," i whisper,
my voice barely audible.

he smirks, his lips barely grazing mine as he responds, "yes, stellar girl?"

why am i so nervous? i wonder.

i've kissed chris before, but this time, it feels different. It feels...right. Good different.

"kiss me?" i muster the courage to ask, my voice barely above a whisper.

"always," chris replies, his smirk widening as he leans in, capturing my lips once again.

this time, the kiss is filled not only with passion but also with a simmering undercurrent of desire.

our hands explore each other's bodies, gently, tentatively, reveling in the newfound intimacy.

the world around us fades into the background as we lose themselves in the intoxicating moment.

suddenly, our passionate moment is interrupted by a sneeze that startles us both.

we quickly pull apart, our faces flushed and our breaths ragged.

the realization dawns on us that one of the girls could be awake.

"okay, Christopher Owen," i manage to say between breaths, a playful tone in my voice.

i lean forward and place a gentle kiss on his nose. "Let's get ready for the day."

we exchange a knowing look, with a shared sense of excitement and anticipation, we begin to gather our belongings and prepare for the day ahead, our hearts brimming with the promise of what our relationship could become.
• • •

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

EEEEE okay short and sweet episode bc i was dying for more stella & chris moments :,)

the calm before the storm, if you will.

- don't worry, we will hear about matt (& nick) soon, and more nick, matt & kelsey to come but i want to focus on the main two for a bit <3

thank you for reading xx