Lap 28: Stuff's abrewing

Y/N POV

We arrive back at the house and Seri gets the first chance to make a break for it. 

She flies out of the car and bolts into the house to get away from that embarrassing scene that Kali has made for her. 

Who just asks that question? Typical, no filter Kali, none of us had filters back then. 

Kali: Welp... can't wait for us to not talk for a good couple days. 

Y/N: Why did you say that? You know she's sensitive! 

Kali: I didn't know it was that sensitive...

Y/N: You've been with her far longer than I have, and you haven't realized it? It's like you guys don't know each other at all. First Kai'Sa and now Seri, come on talk to your girls!

Kali: Sorry I'm so busy, that I'm never around to speak to any of them! Only one I really know well is Ahri, because we were friends for a while when she met me on the socials...

Y/N: I say... you should take a day to spend time with all of them. A day each, at least. See what happens. That's what I did! Look how I turned out! 

I feel like that "I'm cool" picture of SpongeBob right now. 

Kali just sits there and laughs while I sit in the back of the car, looking as dumb as could be. 

Y/N: Alright, alright... let's just head in. 

Kali: Alright, I'll go see what Kai'Sa is up to I guess...

Y/N: Good... I might go check on Seri. 

Kali: Don't go too hard on her... she's a virgin. 

Y/N: Just chill please, like actually. I'm not dealing with that right now.

Kali: Whatever happens... happens... 

Kali walks in like her bad self, heading up the stairs with a flirtatious giggle. 

I head in my room to think, and to get a bath after a long day. 

I mean, I don't need to, but I just need a little time to myself. 

I love each and every girl in their own special way. 

Kai's gifts, Kali's nostalgia, Ahri's beauty, Eve's lust, Seri's talents just to name a few. 

All of them, truly amazing and truly lucky in this world. 

I mean, luck and I aren't on the best of terms, but it seems it remembered me when I first met Kali. 

Albeit not the way I imagined things would go, but holy shit am I glad it did. 

I figure I might as well light up a joint, I have so many Epsom salts and essential oils through this bath, they won't smell it. 

No spacing out? Good...

I sit back with the joint as I light it, bath tub already full.

BATH TIME!

No passing out... no gasping... for once, I'm actually at peace in my head. 

I mean, I'd expect a main character with a tragic backstory to have some more problems. 

But... since that dream shared with mom and dad, I won't have to worry about that for a long time. 

Vik and I are on good terms, despite his odd threats and... slight abusive nature. 

However, eh... whatever actually, it'll all work out.