Lap 38: Action scene

Y/N POV

*NYOOOM! CRACKLE! POP!*

I vroom all the way back to Zaun, taking the drive of shame.

I kept the money that they gave me, but I no longer have access to their bank account anymore.

That's fine, I'll still be alright.

First thing I need to do is go to therapy, so let's call up Teemo.

Teemo: Y/N, how are you doing?

Y/N: Really bad, I just had an episode and nearly shot Eve, now they basically threw me out with my assistance.

Teemo: Well, at least you got away before anything worse could've happened, come to my place, we need to talk.

Y/N: On my way, I need help...

Teemo: That's what I'm here for!

I hang up, then parking outside his office about fifteen minutes later.

I knock on the door vigorously, demanding a response.

Teemo opens the door.

Teemo: Holy shit, you don't look so good, sleep on the floor?

Y/N: For a little, yeah...

Teemo: Come in, come in, need something to drink?

Y/N: Like what?

Teemo: I recommend tea, specifically to help you relax. Take deep breaths while I get stuff warmed up...

THERAPY TIME!

We talked late into the night, he even offered to let me stay over on the couch.

That was really nice of him if I'm being honest.

He gave me methods to control that snap if another snap were to occur.

The choice would be whether I WANT it to occur or NOT WANT it to occur.

Remember what makes me happy, remember what makes me calm down.

I could also just talk down whoever caused it instead of snapping at them like I did Eve.

Would've been helpful to know about a day ago.

I need to know whoever I'm friends with is not out to get me.

I need to know whoever I'm in love with is not out to get me OR cheating behind my back.

When they work, when they do their job, there's nothing I can do about it.

Jayce is nothing now, he has no job in the government, but still has his job in the entertainment industry.

Will he be gone from their lives? No idea, I could see something really fucking stupid happening.

See, that's what Teemo was talking about you fucking idiot.

Nothing is going to happen, they hate him, you dumbass.

This Y/N guy, seriously.

Teemo: Morning, how'd you sleep?

I roll up, sore as a motherfucker.

Y/N: For a couch? Not bad. I thought about what you told me, I just worry when I'm gonna snap again.

Teemo: Well, don't look at the news app on your phone.

Y/N: Why?

Teemo: Guess what ex-leader of security got back with the K/DA to resume their tour...

Y/N: Jayce, how? How does he do it, man?