Lap 40: The Freljord afterlife

Y/N POV

Janna: Well, what about this one?

I feel someone toss me into a pile of snow, fuck that's cold... oww... my head...

???: Who is he?

Janna: Y/N of Zaun.

Anivia: Bring him to me... then go back to your realm.

Janna: Yes, Anivia. I do not possess abilities to resurrect. I hope you find somewhere in your heart to find that he's worthy...

Anivia: If it is the Y/N that you speak of... he may be more useful than you or I...

Janna: How so?

Anivia: Y/N could be the chosen one, an annihilator of sin, a support beam that keeps a structure up high, do you understand?

Janna: I see... in that case... take care of him.

I pop my head out of the snow after regaining my composure.

Janna, the news lady has her hair... up? With a staff? And whatever garb that's... not covering her body very well...

She morphs back into her news attire, putting on glasses and her hair magically changing in front of my very eyes.

Damn, so if... I'm dead... I got to see a goddess, cool.

Anivia: That's not the only thing you will be seeing while you're here, Y/N.

I turn around and...

HOLY FUCK!!!

That's a big fucking bird!

Anivia: I prefer the term, phoenix...

Y/N: You... you're Aniva, the person Janna was talking to? And you can read my mind? Awesome! Wait, not awesome... where the fuck am I?

Anivia: Y/N, you are in the Frosthorn Peak, away from all life and... currently, you're dead.

Y/N: I figured that or I somehow am dreaming.

Anivia: You kind of are, you're not here in your physical form.

Y/N: Great... so... what happens now?

Anivia: I decide your fate, whether you are worth saving or not. So please, tell me, what is it you do?

Y/N: I used to work at a bar, until I got shot...

ONE LIFE STORY LATER!

Y/N: ...but then I snapped at her. I lost control of myself and knew, that right then and there, I needed help. I left them because I was dangerous, unstable. I was about to shoot my girlfriend.

Anivia: What caused you to die?

Y/N: Jayce couldn't take that I ruined his life. So being his insecure self, he hunted me down with whatever hit squad he got left. Now, that was a pushover, but what killed me was something absurd.

Anivia: When Janna took your soul, you were killed quick...

Y/N: Jhin shot me in the head, through the car I was hiding behind. Actually, I got this splitting migraine actually...

I hold my head as the ringing gets worse.

Anivia: Just... relax... let me see...

She holds up her wing as it glows, blinding me with the light but also I can feel her navigating through my mind.

Anivia: Y/N, there has been a long prophecy... I think I finally found you...

Y/N: What prophecy, that's rich... *Light chuckle*