• 1 •

𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 / 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐦

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ "ʙᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ sᴏᴄɪᴀʟ"

~>​ᵀʰⁱˢ ᶠᵃⁿᶠⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵐᵃʸ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵃⁱⁿˢ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵐⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵗʳⁱᵍᵍᵉʳˢ

«««»»»

She knows running and leaving everything behind is useless in fixing her mental state. It will get even worse as it haunts her dreams so vividly that every time she wakes up she gasps for air, reminding her that she fell asleep in her bathtub full of water.

She does this on purpose and does it very often. She does not want to be asleep if it is meant to be seeing those awful nightmares. So, once she gets a small glimpse of her nightmare, her body will immediately react, realizing that she was not breathing.

As tiring as that is, she does not want to see any further of her dreams.

Y/N has been sitting on the bathroom floor for half an hour with her back against the wall, still not moving an inch. Her hair was still wet, and her bathrobe was still loosely wrapped around her bare body.

So exhausted

But she never had time for rest, nor did she need it. Y/N sighed as she finally stands up leaving her bathrobe on the floor, not bothering to pick it up. She walks out of the bathroom, fully naked, and was welcomed by her room. She opened her door closet and grabbed her nightgown before she wore it.

Y/N comfortably sat on her chair and grabbed a book from her table office. She opened the book and began to read. At least she has something to distract her from thinking about everything. She'll just have to wait for the sun to set up before she prepares and go to work.

~~<__>~~

It has been six months ever since Y/N has worked in a coffee shop in London. She was glad that she was adjusting to her new life so easily. But she was not adjusting well to expressing her emotions.

She still has some other jobs to do and takes responsibility for what she left. Y/N was still investigating, calculating the possibilities, and adding them to her plans. Y/N will do everything to achieve her goal even if it will worsen her more.

But will she feel happiness once she's finally succeeded? No, she does not. Y/N hated the idea of her being selfish, it is truly unfair to those people who she encounters. The guilt and the burden were eating her alive and she still have to endure it before she ended everything.

Y/N was now sitting behind the counter, reading the book from last night. The coffee shop is not often too busy, as the customers were easy to handle and kind. Some of them are regulars, some are new, and some others just came here whenever they want.

Mrs. Jones, the owner of the coffee shop, noticed how Y/N acted and the way she communicates. The lady was a bit concerned about her employee and tried to give her advice to be more social and come out of her shell, hoping that Y/N will take her advice to heart.

Mrs. Jones seems to always fail.

But she never lost hope, thinking that there might be someone who can actually change Y/N's personality or maybe even fix her, for she knows that Y/N may have gone through many things in resulting her acting so cold.