• 9 •

𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 / 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ "ᴀʀʀᴏᴡ'ꜱ ᴀʀᴄʜᴇʀ"

~>​ᵀʰⁱˢ ᶠᵃⁿᶠⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵐᵃʸ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵃⁱⁿˢ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵐⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵗʳⁱᵍᵍᵉʳˢ

«««»»»

Finally, Regaining consciousness, (Y/N) gasps for air as she abruptly rises once again from the bathtub water, splashing the fluids down on the floor and coughing while touching her throat gently in hopes of soothing it.

She was about to have another unpleasant dream that recalled the most traumatic and agonizing events in her past life. The maiden couldn't express her sentiments after reminiscing about those sequences during her sleep, for it was too much that she could no longer have a single emotion she could pinpoint. However, she did feel her heart drop for a moment.

Taking in her surroundings and herself, (Y/N) noticed that she was still wearing her thin nightgown that was a little see-through due to being soaked in water. Her hands up to her forearms weren't properly cleaned as it was still stained with blood that turned in the water causing them to change color and the fluids were no longer clear-looking.

The (H/C)-haired girl soundly yet softly exhaled and decided to wash properly instead of spacing out again for who knows how long.

~~<__>~~

Skimming his eyes around the newspaper while comprehending the concept in his mind, The crime consultant plastered a serious expression. Another murder has occurred and yet he felt no ounce of sympathy for the victim, for he already knew who the perpetrator of last night's incident was judging by the victim who was dealt with by the suspect the other day who had made him intrigued.

She can be very...confusing

William neatly folded the newspaper and placed it on the side of his office table. He propped his elbows on the table and interlocked his fingers as if praying in the church. Only he isn't praying as his mind goes into profound thinking of the woman who seemed to define as an unsolved case.

In a society like this, it's infrequent that a woman like (Y/N) can have a killing intent with very skilled and well-trained questionable talent.

So how and how long will he ever regain her trust? William is willing to help her in whatever challenges she currently faces as he can sense the despair radiating off her whenever he glances at her lightless eyes. He may not fully understand her yet but he knows that she is neither an atrocious person.

The Lord of crime ought to recruit her soon.

Although recruiting her by blackmailing would end up in thrash results, after all, she intentionally joined the MI6 that was secretly now under his command. However, she isn't a part of his exclusive group. If she goes far beyond his expectations with her actions as the prowess of the MI6 agent, he'll most definitely welcome her into his group with his most dependable allies.

~~<__>~~

Mycroft Holmes stared into the lively sky through the window of his office but instead of admiring it, his mind went back to the memory when he announced to Albert that a certain person accepted Mycroft's request to join the MI6.