• 8 •

𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 / 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ "ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇꜱꜱ"

~>​ᵀʰⁱˢ ᶠᵃⁿᶠⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵐᵃʸ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵃⁱⁿˢ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵐⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵗʳⁱᵍᵍᵉʳˢ

«««»»»

You have no other choice

Those words rang inside her head over and over again crushing all her little hopes up as it all crumbled down to her stomach, she felt like throwing up and it made her internally disgusted.

Little (Y/N) was locked in her 'new' room but everything that surrounded her was all unfamiliar and not a single ounce of feeling welcomed or at home hugged her. She felt more like she was trapped in an isolation room, a room that only lit up with a small depressing light by the bedside table.

At the corner of her room, she was hugging her knees as she stared blankly at the carpeted floor and her (E/N) hues slowly began to lose their light. The girl can still feel her dried tears and her heart being heavier than before, she was tired from all the crying, screaming, and begging that she could no longer have the mind to move.

She prayed that the hands of darkness could take her to the most unreachable place that no human had ever set foot in.

She's too young

Her heart keeps on beating loudly, way too loud for her liking. As if her heart was desperately trying to escape from this owner's misery. (Y/N) moved her hands to her ears and forced all her strength in hopes that she could block the unpleasant noise.

Please, no more.

Click. The door to her room had been unlocked, and the sound of it slowly opening followed by the approaching footsteps made her even tenser.

"Go away" She weakly whispered.

"(Y/N)" Ethan softly called as he slowly kneeled in front of her and placed his hand on top of her head, patting it gently as if he were petting an injured puppy.

She instantly flinched from his touch and tried to make a distance between them but it was no use since she was already cornered and there was nowhere to go.

"Come now, (Y/N). Your family is waiting for you, I will give you this one last chance to bid your farewells to them" Her father delivered.

Upon the mention of her family, (Y/N) uncovered her ears as she heavily lifted her head to meet his gaze with her sad eyes. She had been yearning to see her family the whole time and had wanted to go back home with them. But the chances of it are nowhere near judging by how her current situation is getting harder to deal with.

She wondered where they could have been after she was forcefully separated from them, especially her mother. Where is her mother?

The girl felt herself being lifted from her biological father and for once she did not try to squirm nor did she try to get out of his hold. He was leading them to the most darkest and secret room that was used for committing the most unforgivable sin.