• 4 •

𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 / 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ "ɴᴇᴡ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ"

~>​ᵀʰⁱˢ ᶠᵃⁿᶠⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵐᵃʸ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵃⁱⁿˢ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵐⁱᵍʰᵗ
ᵗʳⁱᵍᵍᵉʳˢ

«««»»»

Weeks had passed by and (Y/N) had never been the same since that night, her mind had been swirling on bad things that might overcome her life, and never in her years of living had she felt her heart so heavy.

(Y/N)'s recent persona has never failed to go unnoticed by her parents and they were undoubtedly worried for their daughter. They keep asking her what made her so gloomy but (Y/N) only shrugged them off by telling them that she's always been okay.

But Fleur and Lucian knew better than that. Though they are scared to think that their daughter might know by now that someone is after her, they keep it on the back of their minds as they continue to do their best to keep things positive.

Though none of it has worked on their daughter, the only thing that (Y/N) can do is act pretend. She does not want her parents to get worried about her.

Now, (Y/N) is currently on a walk with an empty basket as she was on her way to buy some treats since she was the one who insisted on buying for her brother who was craving food. At first, her parents hesitated to let her do it as (Y/N) immediately noticed and she couldn't blame them because she was also scared.

But that doesn't stop her from wanting to have a little walk and somehow she managed to convince them by putting up a smile and her usual cheery personality.

While walking, the young girl hopefully thought that maybe this man had stopped his plan to get her and that she and her parents were overthinking it.

We were just being paranoid.

Finally, as she arrived at the bakery, (Y/N)'s eyes slightly lit up while scanning the delicious treats. Now she was also hungry.

She suddenly heard a chuckle from behind followed by a deep voice.

"Hungry, are we?"

The (H/C) haired girl looked behind her back and then looked up as she realized the voice owner was tall. She observes the man and she is fully aware that he is a noble based on his suit (Y/N) could tell that it is indeed expensive