• 6 •

𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 / 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx "sʜᴀʀᴘᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀ ᴋɴɪғᴇ"

~>​ᵀʰⁱˢ ᶠᵃⁿᶠⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵐᵃʸ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵃⁱⁿˢ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵐⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵗʳⁱᵍᵍᵉʳˢ

«««»»»

William is not the type of stalker (which he's not) who reads or observes people creepily because he knows that it's futile. So if he wants to get to know someone he would befriend them and earn their trust.

And that's exactly what the latter is planning on doing right now on his third visit to this cafe whilst he quietly yet unnoticeably observes the targeted woman by the name of (Y/N).

His scarlet eyes would look at her when she was doing her work and stare back again at his book to avoid getting caught and the temporary cycle goes on. Throughout his small mission, William took mental notes about the (H/C)-haired girl that's surprisingly not that many.

As far as William can tell, this cafe employee is always silent even when she serves her customers, and would only utter a short straightforward answer whenever someone asks her a question. She made him wonder what was always on her mind.

The young man also noticed that the owner, Mrs. Jones is still not stopping trying to get (Y/N) out of her shell.

As expected, she always fails.

However, from a different perspective, (Y/N) knows exactly what this nobleman is doing and it slightly makes her feel irritated. Of course, the apathetic girl couldn't see him as a threat

Not yet, at least.

But the maiden is not clueless and she will always keep her guard up no matter if she's in the safest area.

(Y/N) closed her eyes and exhaled a deep sigh, fighting the urge to not let her anger out when she heard one of the customers who came here tipsy just to try to assault the waiter who was only serving him.

(Y/N) hated a lot of things and if her eyes saw a man trying to take advantage of a woman it was no exception to her at all.

"My dear, how about I take you out this night as a way to pay you back, hmm?" said the buffoon as the disgusting flirty tone dripped in his voice while slowly moving his hand on the waiter's waist to pull him closer. However, the waiter felt unease and tried to pry herself off from him.