• 5 •

𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 / 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ "ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʙᴇɢᴀɴ"

~>​ᵀʰⁱˢ ᶠᵃⁿᶠⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵐᵃʸ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵃⁱⁿˢ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵐⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵗʳⁱᵍᵍᵉʳˢ

«««»»»

"(Y/N)"

The young girl felt a calloused hand caressing her face gently and she slowly opened her eyes as her vision cleared, she met the intruder's eyes before her.

Upon realizing who it was, her eyes widened, and sat up frantically but did not say a word clearly in disbelief. E̸l̸i̸a̸s̸ smiled at his long-lost daughter.

"I apologize for letting you wait this long, dear (Y/N)" Elias reflected while kneeling in front of the shocked girl. "But I am here now"

Elias?

"Ethan!" Fleur barged into the room and instantly tensed once she witnessed this scene before her that long feared. "You step away from her, right now"

The hated man stared at his ex-wife and slowly stood up, his face plastered with no emotion whilst hiding his silent range upon seeing Fleur. Back then, Ethan was already aware that Fleur would reject him fully, though he had hope that she could agree if he talked to her through it with promises.

And the thought of it made Ethan mad for thinking that his previous wife would understand.

(Y/N) soon finally came back to her senses and instantly went to her brother and hugged him who was confused yet felt threatened by what was happening as he instinctively hugged his sister back.

The young girl felt unease and her heart was beating faster than before. The man she thought she could call her friend had intruded on her family's home and when (Y/N) saw her mother's hatred towards the man, She felt her feelings drop profoundly and started to blame herself for this situation.

"It is time that I take back my daughter, Fleur. Besides, I should pay her back for being an absent father in her life for a little while, don't you think?" Ethan verbalized and slowly shared a knowing smirk.

The scared girl widened her eyes after she audibly heard his shocking statement that she could not comprehend faster.

His daughter?

(Y/N) silently begged that this is not what she think this is. She closed her eyes tightly and trembled as she tried to comfort her brother who was now slightly shaking.