• 3 •

𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 / 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ "ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ"

~>~>​ᵀʰⁱˢ ᶠᵃⁿᶠⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵐᵃʸ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵃⁱⁿˢ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵐⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵗʳⁱᵍᵍᵉʳˢ

Just like an average happy living family.

The two young siblings ran as they laughed together, getting chased by their father who was playing as a monster chasing his 'prey'.

"Got you both now!" Their father laughed as he wrapped his arms around the two, finally seizing them and lifting them off the ground as he spun the young siblings along with him while they screamed and giggled afterward.

Feeling a bit dizzy, their father sat on the ground as he let go of his children while chuckling when he saw that they were still laughing. The siblings suddenly tackled their father on the floor, acting as if they could finally defeat their catcher.

"Having fun now are we?"

They all looked up to see who it was, and they smiled happily as the children left their father on the ground before dashing toward their mother who just came back home with a basket on her hold.

"Mother!" Both of them chorused joyfully.

Their mother placed the basket on the table and opened her arms afterward, welcoming her children into a warm hug while smiling fondly.

The father smiled at the sight before him and decided to stand up before walking toward his wife and their children. He joined and hugged the three as the eldest sibling complained jokingly.

"No, Mother! The monster has caught us!" Whined (Y/N) but laughed along with her younger brother as they saw the face that their father was making.

Their mother chuckled at them. "How about we force this monster to help us prepare for dinner?" She suggested while letting go of the hug before kissing the two siblings on their forehead and watching them as they chased their father who was now heading toward the kitchen.

~~<__>~~

After singing her children to sleep, (Y/N)'s younger brother was the one who slept first while her eyes were still open and her mother was caressing her face gently.