• 7 •

𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 / 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ "sᴛʀᴀᴛᴇɢɪᴇs"

~>​ᵀʰⁱˢ ᶠᵃⁿᶠⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵐᵃʸ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵃⁱⁿˢ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵐⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵗʳⁱᵍᵍᵉʳˢ

«««»»»

(Y/N) has a plan set in her mind to find the man who harassed her coworker and perish him afterward? The reason? She just desired to do so even if she knew he was only paid to do such a thing. But who knew, he might do it again to others or maybe he already had a criminal background. It doesn't matter to (Y/N) anyway.

Stepping that aside, what slightly bothered her was that this amused man beside her whom she did not know of was trying to get into her roots and it concluded to her that he was aware that she was only here for a mission, for she had observed of William's knowledge happened to be beyond average.

So there was no point in lying to him, though (Y/N) held no fear against him yet being too cautious because she knew better than fearing a mere man.

But William is far from just a 'mere man'. He is a predator disguised as a trustworthy friend of the prey that lures his victims into his false integrity of aphorisms while he slowly sinks his sharp claws into his prey's flesh.

A wise predator that he is, The Lord Of Crime.

However, deep within him, he has yearned for something new. Something that made both his mind and heart align for once into a rhythm that followed the same notes with no single misstep until it reached the unknown and revealed the needs of his desires like a treasure chest.

But William will be kept in the dark from the clue that his mind and heart have slowly started to correspond piece by piece and note by note for he, the predator has finally crossed paths with another predator in the dark.

And that predator happened to be next to him.

"Would you let me kill the man whom you paid for? That way I can prove to you that I am far more skilled than just knives" She did not bother to look him in the eye when she remarked

How rare of (Y/N) to finally speak more than just one sentence.

The nobleman shifted his eyes to her ring, a ring that had a gem with the same shade of color as his eyes. Scarlet red.

"I would rather have you prove it to me in a different strategy Ms. (Y/N), no need for such violence" William responded.