• 10 •

𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 / 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ "ʙʟᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴜʀꜱᴇᴅ"

~>​ᵀʰⁱˢ ᶠᵃⁿᶠⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵐᵃʸ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵃⁱⁿˢ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵐⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵗʳⁱᵍᵍᵉʳˢ

«««»»»

Intimdation will always be her first impression.

After (Y/N) is done with her round, she goes to a specific spot within the forest and that's when she sees that the guests have finally arrived. The other two men were unfamiliar to her, for she had already met William and Mycroft.

However, her eyes only narrowed on the math professor looking as if she wanted to shoot bullets at him right then and there, at least that's how she looked from anyone's perspective. But the truth is she was just merely curious and suspicious of the man.

Upon realizing that she was almost spacing out again, the maiden positioned her arms and made a perfect aim using her bow. (Y/N) paused for a few seconds and then finally her fingers released the bowstring setting the arrow into the air and then it penetrated down to the ground beside her godfather indicating that she had finished her today's training.

Elias was aware of it and (Y/N) knew of that which made her feel irritated towards him sometimes. But she has no choice, despite that she hates makin' such an entrance and doesn't plan on doing so, well Elias said otherwise.

But (Y/N) made sure that this would be the first and the last time that she'd let her godfather do this.

(Y/N) commanded her horse to move forward, and finally her presence is already shown.

"I see her now"

The Lord of crime's pupils slightly dilated, upon witnessing the woman whom he was waiting to see again is marveling towards them with such a killer look. And William internally admitted that he is looking more forward to her in this kind of scene, looking so powerful.

And that's not it, the more he kept his eyes on her, his desire to get to know her more was increasing. William watched as she elegantly hopped off her horse, he watched as her hair fluidly swayed, he watched as she held her bow like a real archer, he watched as she was now walking towards them looking as if she was ready to fight them.

But in the end, The great Lord of crime still couldn't read her. She fascinates him more than the mysterious books he read, for she is a mystery that up until now William still couldn't find a solution.