When A Guy Isn't Doing Anything

Question
What should I do if I like a guy and he likes me but his not doing anything about it and it seems like he doesn't like me as much as I like him?

Answer
You remain focused. You keep the vision of your life. Often I see that we girls can get quite distracted whenever comes to guys and romance. We focus on what he's thinking, if he will pursue us or not and wonder if he likes us or not. Instead, we shouldn't worry about that because everything is under the control of God. God is the one with the absolute authority over your life.

It's God who brings two people together. As long as you remain walking in God's will everything will work out as it should.

If God called two people together. These two are two people chasing after Jesus and their callings and in this case, they meet each other and work together as a team for that mission.

So the best you can do is keep your vision focused. God will make it happen naturally. That guy will be drawn to you because eventually as you both pursue God's will for your lives, you'll find out that in God's will you two belong together. If he doesn't do anything or isn't as interested it could be that it's not the time yet and that you should keep moving, he will join if he's meant to be a part of wherever God is leading you. You focus on where God's leading you.

What has God called you to do now? What is something you need to grow in? What is something you should be improving on. These are more important questions.

Remember if your main focus is seeking God's kingdom and His will to be done.

Matthew 6:33
ESV
33 But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

-etty