CHAPTER 1-dont u wish your girlfriend was hot like me

HI EVERYBODY !♥I AM NEW TO WATTPAD AND MY NAME IS SAMIMAH SAMODIEN .THIS IS MY FIRST STORY AND I AM REALLY EXITED TO PUBLISH .THANK YOU AND I HOPE U LIKE IT
SINCERELY
SAMIMAH SAMODIEN♡♥

I hurriedly ran out of the house to get to my new school on time.i said softly as I entered my first class made it on time .yes!".

I ran as fast as I could to the only seat I saw available .I sat next to a very handsome guy he looked at me and introduced himself he said "hi my name is Adam levine "I looked over to him quite shocked and hurriedly said "hi my name is Elizabeth Taylor and as u can see I am new in the school. "

He giggled and as a fool I looked down to my feet embarrassed by what I said.he lifted my chin and said "you are pretty funny Elizabeth Taylor I think u are gonna fit in very well around here "I blushed and said plz don't call me Elizabeth it makes me feel old "he looked up and said with confusion"then what should I call you" well I think I'm gonna go on my nickname that they always called me back home in Malibu "he looked up confused and said come on in waiting on your nickname "he said smirking."my nickname back home was lizzie tay"i said In a full breath.he smiled and wanted to say something but was interrupted by the sound of the teacher talking .

It was nearly Halloween and there was a big bash that I couldn't attend because the rule was u had to come with a partner.i shrugged as I saw all the girls around Adam and I just knew he was going to ask one of them to attend the bash with him.

By my suprise the group broke up and all of the girls shrugged and gave me a death glare and I mean each and every on of them .I turned around and there Adam was behind me and in front of all the other girls he asked me to attend the bash with him and I scratched my head looking like I was thinking about it and in a hurry in a soft voice I said yeah why not.he was happy and picked me up and a spinned me around and around until I squirmed out of his grip he blushed and just as he was about to say something the bell rang for second period which to my annoyence we had together I shrugged and sighed and we walked together to our second period which was chemistry.