CHAPTER 9-The wedding

It was the day of the wedding and I felt exited nervous and sad at the same time. I was very dizzy and barely made it through my spa session . My dad cryed a bit because he didn't want me to get married and move away from him. Lately Justin was so distant and that has made me very sad and I cryed a lot these past few days but anyway I was expecting a baby and crying isn't good for the baby.

I also found out it was a boy but I didn't tell Justin because he would of just gave me a fake smile and pretend that he was happy.

I put on my wedding dress and styled my hair and put on makeup.

It was a hour before the wedding and I was already nervous. My mother came in and told me that it was time and that my dad was waiting for me and that he is exited to walk me down the aisle.

I was ready and hooked my arm with my dad's and we walked down the aisle . I saw Justin but when I looked at him he looked the other way and that made me sad.

The wedding proceeded until I heard the priest say"do you Justin Bieber take Elizabeth Taylor as your lawfully wedded wife to love and to hold through sickness and in health till death do you part?"he answered quick and fast" I do" the priest looked at me and began talking"do you Elizabeth Taylor take Justin Bieber as your lawfully wedded husband through sickness and in health till death do you part?" Um miss Taylor do u "yes I do" I said in one breath and then the priest said "well I know pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss your bride" he paused and gave me a quick kiss.

We walked down the aisle holding hands and then..................

I'M NOT UPDATING UNLESS I GET AT LEAST 5 COMMENTS.