CHAPTER 12-MEET LITTLE NATALIE HAYLIE TAYLOR BIEBER

The due date came but there was no signs of the baby until the middle of the night . The baby kicked like crazy until my water broke and in a meer amount of seconds I had my baby in my arms Justin walked in and asked me if he could hold the baby . Of course it's your baby.

So what shall we name her asked Justin . I have decided on Natalie haylie Taylor Bieber long name I know.

She had beautiful eyes and black hair like her mommy . Although she wouldn't admit the baby I mean our baby looked like her but definetely had my eyes and nose.

I had a tour coming up . I wanted to cancel but Elizabeth wouldn't let me so i went on my tour but i skyped with Elizabeth and Natalie and that made me feel really good knowing that Natalie brought me and Elizabeth together.

The next day Elizabeth told me that Natalie is trying to crawl at 10 months old. It was amusing but then I realised what if she gets the hang of it and I won't be there to witness such a big milestone .

I decided to put all my tours on hold for about four years . They tried to reason with me but I overruled them. I knocked on the door wanting it to be a surprise and when she opened and jumped on me giving me a huge kiss. I kissed her back and then I heard the baby cry I quickly ran to pick her up.

She has grown so much and when I picked her up she calmed down and then I gave her her bottle .
She rested in my arms and fell asleep .

When it was time to go sleep I practically begged Elizabeth to let Natalie sleep by us instead of in her room which was a room away from ours .

I argued with her and she finally gave in and let the baby sleep between us .
I went on twitter and tweeted

@justin bieber isnt my wife and daughter beautiful . My wife elizabeth taylor bieber and my daughter natalie haylie taylor bieber.
And then he posted a picture and went to bed.