CHAPTER 10-Not in the mood

All I saw was black and when i woke up i woke up in hospital . I looked around the room and there was knowone there exept me. I felt so alone and deserted until someone came into the room . It was Justin he told me a about my blackout at the wedding our wedding .

I could not believe my eyes my stomach has grown . I found out I was 3 months pregnant  .

I was ecstatic and hugged and kissed Justin for no reason at all. It was a long and passionate kiss and I could feel the spark between us and I think he felt it too because he smiled and grabbed me by my waist. He then told me he loved me in a serious tone . I pulled away and told him I loved him too.

I was discharged the next day and left with Justin to my new what you call home.

I went in and was suprised with a baby shower it was amazing all of my family was there and that made me happy.

I then saw Samantha and I ran to my room remembering what my father told me about her.

Justin ran into the room and cradled me in his arms and rocked me back and forth. He then kissed my belly button earning a smile from me and that made him really happy.

Every day me and Justin fell more in love.

After that Justin carried me out of the room bridal style . Everyone clapped and I climed  down from him and sat down on a chair and looked at Samantha and started to cry he saw me and pulled me into his lap and I rested my head on his chest.

An hour passed and everyone saw how I fell asleep in his lap and he
put me to bed and thanked everyone for coming .

My dad wouldn't leave until he gave me a good night's kiss. It was so sweet of him and finally he left .

I was sound asleep as I felt someone climb into bed and put the lamp off. I turned to my other side and I caught him starring at me. I joked and fell asleep in his arms.