CHAPTER 19-I love you

I KNOW MY CHAPTERS ARE SHORT BUT YOU NEED TO BEAR WITH ME PLEASE........

The next day i woke up and was suprised because he was not asleep next to me. I heard voices in the kitchen and got up slowly walking to the kitchen.

I stood there stunned as Justin talked baby talk with none other than Natalie. He was busy fixing her three bottles while singing to her.

"Baby baby baby ooh
Like baby baby baby noo
Like baby baby baby ooh
I thought you'd always be mine mine
Yeah Yeah yeah yeah now I'm all gone
Yeah Yeah yeah yeah now in all gone
Gone gone I'm gone......"

She began chuckling and I chuckled along with her he noticed me and mouthed" come on babe we've been waiting for you , me and Natalie".

He pulled me into a tight hug but we were interuppted with Natalie giggling. She was so cute and she recently turned two but we did not throw her a party. Yes everyone a year has passed and our relationship and family are both growing strong which I'm happy about.

We planned to go for the weekend to hawai and take Natalie along with us since she was old enough to travel.

She sat on top of the counter and became fussy because she had a full diaper. I rushed to change her because Justin , me and Natalie had to go to a interview with Tia Howard.

I grew fond of Tia because she has become a family friend and not to mention that she is my aunt.

I fed Natalie and changed her into her adorable dullci&cabana dungeree and her timberlands with a mustard long sleeve and of course her mustard bandana.