CHAPTER 22-My new wardrobe

ELIZABETH JUST RELEASED HER ALBUM BUT HAS IT BROUGHT HAPPINESS OR SADNESS...........

"Wake up Justin , I need you to look after Natalie because I can't take her to the studio PLEASE!?"I heard Elizabeth shout from the other side of our bedroom.

"I'm up but why do you need to go to the studio at 8 in the morning on a Saturday? ".He asked with a confused tone in his voice.

"They called me in to discuss my album and that's it but it will only be me and my manager"she answered fairly quickly.

"Elizabeth is your manager a man or a woman and how old is he or her?".He asked in suspicion.

"It's a he and he is 25 years old why?". She asked in disbelief.

"Oh nothing I just wanted to ask and I'm dropping you off and picking you up by the way".He said in finalisation
"What about Natalie is she going with you to work honey?". She was now breathing heavily .

"No of course not I am going to drop her off at my parents house they really want to see her" he smirked .

"Okay before you drop me off we are going to drop her because I don't have to be at the studio at 11". She pouted.

"Okay get ready I'm ready I am going to get Natalie ready". She pecked my lips and left.

I got ready and sure enough Elizabeth and Natalie were seated in my black Bentley. It looked cute because I bought her a white Bentley for her birthday and we always rode together because we thought it was adorable.

"Are we ready" I asked waiting for a answer.

"Yes " it was short but at least she said something.

I drove onto the highway and we finally reached my parents house.
I got out took Natalie in her baby/car seat and I managed to open Elizabeths door for her and she got out and grabbed my hand and she intwined our fingers receiving a smirk and tingly feeling from me and she knew what she was doing to me as she grinned in satisfaction at what she was doing to me.

I opened the front door to my parents mansion .

"Hello anyone home..........?".I nearly screamed into the empty living room.

"Oh hi darling "my mother said and hugged me and did the same to Elizabeth and she hugged my mom back and gave her a warm smile.

We left and we had an awkward silence in the car but we soon arrived at the studio where she recorded her music.

I opened the door for her and kissed her goodbye and she kissed back but I insisted I walk her in and she nodded her head and I escorted her inside and it was actually the first room as you stepped inside this place so I was glad she was close to the door.

I kissed her goodbye and her manager was waiting on her and I left the room.

***Elizabeths P. O. V***

I felt sad because Justin left my side and I felt uncomfortable in this place alone with a man I haven't known long.

My manager came in and stared at me up and down and then he....pushed me up against the wall and started kissing my neck and I screamed "Justin"

***Justin P. O. V***

I was about to start the car and leave until I heard someone scream.

"Justin" it sounded like Elizabeth.

I rushed inside and found Elizabeth crying while her manager was pinning her up against the wall.

"Leave her alone " I shouted and threw him off from her he fell to the ground.

She ran into me "He wouldn't let me go " she said as she continued to sob into my shirt.

"Its okay baby , it's over" I cooed her and took her outside and put her in the car and told her to stay there.

I went inside and beat the crap out of that guy and went outside started the car and took Elizabeth home .

I carried her inside bridal style as she continued to let out soft cries.

I made her tea and wiped away her tears and held her close to me. She fell asleep and I put her to bed and climbed in myself and pulled her into my chest she noticed and cuddled up to me which I was suprised by but I fell asleep and so did she again tiredly.